Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 21 minute drive to the Orthodox Church, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Do i really even wanna?:smonk::forcedsmile:

no, drive back home

being in this site is more religious than any kind of church:feelsjuice:

:smonk: paranoia i guess, Chico
dr-k-dr-fake-cry.gif

21 minutes isn't that long. Yeah, driving sucks but it could be worse.

40 min drive to mine, still go every week

What’s their liturgical language

Pretty much. Mosques are just slightly worse copies of Orthodox Churches :feelsokman:
All they did was pretty much knock the orthodox crosses off of the domes of captured orthodox churches n shiet, mang

All they did was pretty much knock the orthodox crosses off of the domes of captured orthodox churches n shiet, mang
That's exactly what they did with most former churches in Anatolia.

That's exactly what they did with most former churches in Anatolia.
Mudslides are most unoriginal indeed, chico

Divine liturgy and lunch after was amazing, in other news:feelsohh: I was also given a prayer book and another book called the law of god by daniel sysoev, mang

The journey into orthodoxy is officially underway, mang:owo:

Mudslides are most unoriginal indeed, chico
Their religion is a worse copy of Judaism (many Islamic practises come from Judaism) and bastardised versions of Christianity.
The Quran also ironically affirms the inspiration of the Torah and the New Testament, so if they are actually wrong (which Muslims believe that they are wrong) then the Quran is actually affirming the inspiration of false texts, meaning that it's literally lying to them.
Divine liturgy and lunch after was amazing, in other news:feelsohh: I was also given a prayer book and another book called the law of god by daniel sysoev, mang
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

The journey into orthodoxy is officially underway, mang:owo:
Christian Bale Wow GIF by ProBit Global

Last edited:
Their religion is a worse copy of Judaism (many Islamic practises come from Judaism) and bastardised versions of Christianity.
The Quran also ironically affirms the inspiration of the Torah and the New Testament, so if they are actually wrong (which Muslims believe that they are wrong) then the Quran is actually affirming the inspiration of false texts, meaning that it's literally lying to them.

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Christian Bale Wow GIF by ProBit Global
Muhammed was a massive plagiarist, no doubt, mang, and i also cant seem to put the book down to even smoke n shiet rn jfl

Muhammed was a massive plagiarist, no doubt, mang, and i also cant seem to put the book down to even smoke n shiet rn jfl
Well, he wasn't even literate.