Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I rot at home on sundays while my family is at church.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Ever since I came to swallowing the blackpill I stopped believing in god and my step dad was mostly not happy about it and is still to this day trying to gaslight me into going back to church and my mom will too occasionally and I even told them respectfully "I respect your beliefs but I am not interested in religion anymore." if these normies and relationship havers want to believe in god thats fine but dont fucking gaslight me on it and try to get me to believe, no amount of gaslighting will ever get me to believe in god again after missing out on young love. Now until I get a young virgin gf I will not ever believe in god again who made me only suffer while my enemies did all the most outright evil things in the world and still got to have a more joyful life over me. By the way my former atheist older brother (who is a sex haver) became a god believer a while ago and I "wonder why"?

Thank you for listening to my rant

Last edited:
Me Catholic Saar

Where my Tradcath waifu at saar dont tell me she is taking anal in mexican brothel saar
Oh my good saar, your waifu is being powed by Tyrone saar, I am vewy sorry saar.

Oh my good saar, your waifu is being powed by Tyrone saar, I am vewy sorry saar.
Saar tex me whatsapp 1224328428488 saar to prewent dis from happening in future saar