Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 24 yr old male model stops taking norwood meds and loses his hair

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
lmao the reaper hit him hard @ReturnOfSaddam

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exp2xRQ43O0

He stopped fighting and shaved it all now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR-k2WyRtToµ

Won't affect him that much, he still looks better than the majority of men.

Fucking brutal

Won't affect him that much, he still looks better than the majority of men.
He'll be fine in the sense that he'll still be able to have unpaid sex and relationships.
But his smv dropped a lot from balding, it's scary how cursed males are tbh

he will cope for a few months till he makes enough money for hair transplant

he will cope for a few months till he makes enough money for hair transplant
He already had a hair transplant

i highly suggest that he kill himself

Model face + bald = depression
incel face + bald = it’s just hair bro, women don’t care about that

:feelskek: sickeningly brutal

chad to low tier normie :whatfeels:

Once again st hamudi is proven correct. Hair is life.

Still mogs me. :incel:

Balding is basically hitting the wall for men, except that it seriously takes a toll on the SMV of men unlike in the case of women.

This is the douchiest human being on the planet.

What meds was he on?
I am afraid to take fin, does it cause low T?

What meds was he on?
I am afraid to take fin, does it cause low T?
fin literally increases t by suppressing its conversion into dht :feelsseriously:

Imagine having that much money to waste on a hair transplant, carelessly dropping the regimen and just going bald anyway :feelsclown:. If you're a chad and you allow yourself to lose your hair and become a high tier normie, you're a retard

Imagine having that much money to waste on a hair transplant, carelessly dropping the regimen and just going bald anyway :feelsclown:. If you're a chad and you allow yourself to lose your hair and become a high tier normie, you're a retard

agreed no sympathy for this Chad retard

He'll be fine in the sense that he'll still be able to have unpaid sex and relationships.
But his smv dropped a lot from balding, it's scary how cursed males are tbh
tbh:worryfeels:

agreed no sympathy for this Chad retard
He was completely retarded but i think he's one of those people that would have gone bald no matter what. He could have delayed it more for sure though. Idiot got a hair transplant, put his hair in a bun and thought "ok everything is fine" :feelshaha:

He was completely retarded but i think he's one of those people that would have gone bald no matter what. He could have delayed it more for sure though. Idiot got a hair transplant, put his hair in a bun and thought "ok everything is fine" :feelshaha:
yeah if he's that fucking bald at 24 I don't think there's much he can do that's not a hair system tbhtbh. he's asymmetric as fuck too. much more apparent after shaving. he frauded hard ngl :whatfeels:

He can still shave and Meeksmaxx so there's hope for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back