Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

24yo guy with a 60yo women

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
[UWSL][/UWSL]

The state of normies in 2022! :feelsohgod:

20 203537 frog meme suicide suicide pepe meme hd png

Dead roastie has higher SMV than 99% of men:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Meanwhile her looksmatch died on the Mayflower

@LonelySquid

Also why the fuck does she look 90? That's not fucking 60.

Last edited:
Not creepy, the man narrating is the typical despicable "normal citizen". However, very gross dead mummy. Not a ascension if a incel "gets with" this old had, still incel.

I will never fuck an old foid if she isn't milf.

I know a 60 year old woman that I might have to try to ascend with. I’m that desperate.

@LonelySquid

Also why the fuck does she look 90? That's not fucking 60.
It’s the way the average foid ages nowadays. All the binge drinking and nicotine and hard drug use. Terrible diets of nothing but Starbucks lattes, Bacardi, and the occasional drink takis.

These whores live lives of nothing but pure pleasure, but only at a cost. They look 50 at the age of 30. Doesn’t matter to them though. By that age they’ve already slept with over 100+ guys each, have 3 kids, and are stay at home moms collecting child support instead of having to work ever again

ofc it's a nigger.

She looks 100 wtf white foids really be like that