Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 25. Single mother. Stacy who's only had one dick. In her ass. Kid is adopted.

FMLincel

FMLincel

Greycel
if she is nice to you and friendzones you, what do you do when you see her alone on the street in a secluded area with nobody area?
Do you forgive her and know she's going for Chad dick and your teeny weeny won't due or make her see the error of her ways?

Last edited:
nobody is that stupid

I walk on my merry way because i'm not psychopathic enough to do that to just some random person who has seemingly done no wrong.

It's haram and therefore unacceptable.

Pray to GOD coyotes attack her

relieve my sexual tension with her, even if she doesn't want to teehee

I walk on my merry way because i'm not psychopathic enough to do that to just some random person who has seemingly done no wrong.

B-but she owes you sex bro.

/sarcasm

Nobody owes anybody shit. Might as well walk up to somebody be like "You owe me money bro. I'm human. What's the point of society if I can't have no money."

Let's teach them the error of their ways by mugging people.

B-but she owes you sex bro.

/sarcasm

Nobody owes anybody shit. Might as well walk up to somebody be like "You owe me money bro. I'm human. What's the point of society if I can't have no money."

Let's teach them the error of their ways by mugging people.
Don't quote me in this blue pilled bullshit, I don't agree with all of that. I just don't wanna rape some random bystander you weirdo, go back to /r/IncelTears.

I smell.. something... mhmm is it.. IT?

Dude with those kinds of people you dont need to do shit she will fuck herself over and all you have to do is watch that train wreck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back