Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY MOTHER IS AN EVIL MANIPULATIVE BITCH

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
She is! Everyone thinks she's this good, God fearing 'woman' foid who spreads kindness and is so full of wisdom when she's a vicious, abusive piece of shit who ruined my life, and I mean that with everything in me.

She always found ways to belittle me as a child by mocking my voice whenever I try to apologize, punish me for crying or my sister's actions, or would contradict herself. She goes on about how hard it was to be a mother with no support when she had the chance to marry several rich doctors and lawyers in her heyday but spurned them because they were too short, too whimpy, too poor, or whatever bullshit. Instead, she choose my piece of shit deadbeat 'dad' who not only left, but went on to give him another chance so he could leave her with another baby. Dumb bitch.

As far as she raised me, one minute, she's like, "I won't punish you if you tell me the truth first" but when I did, I got screamed at and punished, tells me, "be kind to others" but calls other people fat and ugly sometimes to their face and has the nerve to say I'm selfish for doing things for myself like not taking out the trash after working a double or moving her stuff out of the washer so I can wash my laundry, turning the family against me with one sided half truths, and pushing me to go against going to school for a degree I didn't want.

For most of my life, she wanted me to become a lawyer and when I was a kid, I did want to be a paralegal like her but over time, I would lean more towards computer science and wanted to develop my own apps. She'd throw mixed signals saying she supports me and that I can do it, but when an argument comes up, she's like, "Well good luck with that failed app idea you still haven't worked on". She's such a raging mega cunt!

To make matters worse, she always said growing up that she would cover me with college and I put so much effort into looking for scholarships in high school only to get a messily $250 and when I did go back she was excited and said, if I'm not happy, I can leave. Then when I went, wasn't happy, and decided to leave, she got disappointed and said I wasted her money and tried to guilt trip me into feeling bad for not finishing.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT????

My God, foids, are indecisive manipulative cunts, I hate them all!!! Now thanks to her and her lies, I'm in debt and trying to dig through it with my menial job and I have to file for unemployment because said job is slow due to the bullshit cuck Biden economy.

And to add insult to injury, she goes on on Facebook about being betrayed and quotes about motherhood and loyalty and still acts like she supports me.

I HATE CUNTS I HATE CUNTS I HATE CUNTS!!!!

What the hell kind of mom...!

I'm guessing some type of personality disorder or even mild mental illness

Sorry, man

Average mother behavior, same shit here, only reason some mothers don't act like that is because they're restricted in some way, else every mother is like that.

I wouldn't give a single fuck if my mom died fuck her and her shitty genetics

What the hell kind of mom...!

I'm guessing some type of personality disorder or even mild mental illness

Sorry, man
Pshh more than mild. She refuses to get help because she thinks medication and therapy is BS.

WHAT A DUMB FUCKING CUNT! I WANT TO CHOP OFF HER HEAD AND USE IT AS A BOWLING BOWL!!!

Brother most of your posts look like IT bait but if this is real u have my condolences.

Pshh more than mild. She refuses to get help because she thinks medication and therapy is BS.

WHAT A DUMB FUCKING CUNT! I WANT TO CHOP OFF HER HEAD AND USE IT AS A BOWLING BOWL!!!
-
Best thing would be:- get out of that house as soon as you can...- if there is anyone who can help you leave her influences sooner rather than later so you can breathe the fresh air of sanity and free your mind of her dark narcissism...- try to get out and start your own life

Her behavior is gonna drag you down, the longer you stay
-
-

Last edited:
-
Best thing would be:- get out of that house as soon as you can...- if there is anyone who can help you leave her influences sooner rather than later so you can breathe the fresh air of sanity and free your mind of her dark narcissism...- try to get out and start your own life

Her behavior is gonna drag you down, the longer you stay
-
-
I already left. It's staying gone is what's making me sweat since money is draining

Put laxatives in her coffee in Hitman 3

Woman are neurotic whats new .

Never Take anything what comos Out of Their mouths at face value . ( They Lie / Gaslight by Default )