Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 28 and still live with parents

absolute penguin

absolute penguin

Self-banned
-
I’m the joke of the family and everyday I am ashamed of myself for being too low iq to get a good job

I wasted my life with depression drugs alcohol and postmaxxing

I want to fade away in to dust and escape my shame

youre in for a ride i can tell you that
the first month on here is an emotional rollercoaster

30 and live with my parents, but its normal here

I’m the joke of the family and everyday I am ashamed of myself for being too low iq to get a good job

Nobody asks to be born into this world. You should feel no shame if your family looks down on you for living with them and not having a good job.
Wasting your best years though due to depression and drugs is total brutality. It’s over.

youre in for a ride i can tell you that
the first month on here is an emotional rollercoaster
this place is like a blackhole for all your emotions and problems

Nobody asks to be born into this world. You should feel no shame if your family looks down on you for living with them and not having a good job.
Wasting your best years though due to depression and drugs is total brutality. It’s over.
How old ru

Are you NEET?

Do you have a job at least?

everyday i get closer to this. hope i can finally finish school and get a good job

thats fucking ropefuel.

32 and still living with parents and im considering :feelsrope: everyday. The problem is, and this will likely apply to the issue with mass inceldom, i have absolutely no goals, aspirations, or motivation to do any fucking thing. I have no hoes, no friends, no hobbies. I will sire no kids or grandkids. So what is the point of life, letalone wageslaving to the benefit of everyone else???

sad, how did that happen? judging by my social inability and unwillingness to achieve anything in life I'm going to end up like this too

sad, how did that happen? judging by my social inability and unwillingness to achieve anything in life I'm going to end up like this too
I just dropped the ball

I can still succeed

What? They didn’t ban you yet?

39 with two jobs and still with parents, can't move out becuase of debt and bills. The only thing that can save me is lottery and finding a single foid who has her own place to stay, but no foid wants to date a guy in my position.

Ruthless how this could have been me if I got addicted to drugmaxxing or thugmaxxed

Living with parents is the best
no need to pay rent and shit

Its not that surprising giving the state of economy now I think. In my country its very typical that people start to live alone at around age 21 but they can only do that because its a welfare state with transfer payments. Of course the economy is only going to get worse from here with the inflation

You wasted your 20's .At least do something now before it will be too late.You will hate me for saying this ,but life means more than women.At least do something to change your position and get rid of your bad habits.A good step will be leaving this forum as you have already stated you lost too much time with drugs, alcohol and postmaxxing.

If you are too low iq you can get a low paying job like janitor,cook, unqualified worker in a storage, whatever you like.It's better when no one bothers you and you can enjoy your copes alone.And trust me,being NEET and ldar ing all day is not the best.Maybe now is comfortable,but later you will regret it very much .Be strong brocel.

Didn't you say you were 16 when you talked about fiddling underaged girls?
You dumb motherfucker rot in hell

I would kill you and then myself if you were my son.