Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your parents are unable to empathize with you

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Not sympathize. Different meaning.

Empathize and not feel bad for you, but to be able to understand your perspective in certain situations.

Whether in elementary school, when I’d get bullied by kids and come home and tell my parents. And their condolence would be “well maybe don’t hang out with the nerdy kids and you’ll make yourself less of a target.”

Then in highschool, when I’d complain nobody ever wanted to hangout with me, and my parents would proclaim “maybe you need to find different hobbies and be more outgoing”

And now as an adult, when I come home and talk about how exhausted I am, and the rude customers I had to deal with, their response is “welcome to the world of adulting kid”.

Zero empathy. No “oh im sorry to hear that, that does suck doesn’t it”. Only coaching. My parents act like a distant football coach, but 24/7/365.

Ive never had family to see my perspective and my struggle. My family is only there to criticize and critique my every action. Now I don’t speak to my parents. I know they’ll have nothing to reply with but silence or criticism.

And it’s because I’m ugly. Ugly people make easy scapegoats. When you’re hearing a story, and it’s coming out of someone’s ugly mug, you’re bound to lean towards criticizing the ugly guys role in the story

Parents will always treat their subhuman kids terribly.

they wouldn’t even understand

Truecel trait: on one is able to empathize with you

Parents will always treat their subhuman kids terribly.
it’s funny though bc in their only child. I’m the only change left in the bloodline and this still have disdain for me. They’ve opted to make me a scapegoat for problems rather than follow their natural evolutionary instinct

My mother and father have made my life so much worse.

Mine would pop a bottle of vintage champagne if i no longer exist

Empathize and not feel bad for you, but to be able to understand your perspective in certain situations.

Whether in elementary school, when I’d get bullied by kids and come home and tell my parents. And their condolence would be “well maybe don’t hang out with the nerdy kids and you’ll make yourself less of a target.”

Then in highschool, when I’d complain nobody ever wanted to hangout with me, and my parents would proclaim “maybe you need to find different hobbies and be more outgoing”

And now as an adult, when I come home and talk about how exhausted I am, and the rude customers I had to deal with, their response is “welcome to the world of adulting kid”.

Zero empathy. No “oh im sorry to hear that, that does suck doesn’t it”. Only coaching. My parents act like a distant football coach, but 24/7/365.

Ive never had family to see my perspective and my struggle. My family is only there to criticize and critique my every action. Now I don’t speak to my parents. I know they’ll have nothing to reply with but silence or criticism.

And it’s because I’m ugly. Ugly people make easy scapegoats. When you’re hearing a story, and it’s coming out of someone’s ugly mug, you’re bound to lean towards criticizing the ugly guys role in the story
Same here

Oh but guess what, my 6'2 brother gets treated like an angel. I hate my life

This is an odd phenomenon

If you're ugly, people instinctively hate you. Even your parents.

My parents are both subhuman manlets aswell. They understand how it's impossible for me to find a partner and they stopped asking years ago when they are gonna get grandkids

they are NTs so therfore they dont have empathy

what NTs care about when they see another person: looks, his career, does he have the newest iphone, does he have a girlfriend, does he wear expensive clothes, social skills
if one of those is a NO the NT sees the other person not as human

lol my parents just tell me that i’ll find friends and a girlfriend eventually and that my time will come like nigga i got no experience

lol yeah, my parents tormented me as a kid and try to justify it to this day. they have no empathy for ugly son. im so tired of this shit

They just gaslight me and tell me its "personality" while at the same time telling me to get a haircut, dress nicely and other dumb shit not to mention my mom says "YoU ArE hAnDSoMe" when I am literally deformed

lol my parents just tell me that i’ll find friends and a girlfriend eventually and that my time will come like nigga i got no experience
*is 40 and a KHHV*

“Your time will come eventually :soy: :soy:

Yeah after chad has used her as a cum rag, she hits the wall at age 50, and now needs to “settle down” so she can have someone to use as a walking wallet

My parents ignore me they dont even like me being around them my emotions mean nothing to them shitskin parents suck

All parents are boomer retards that should have never had kids. Especially parents who have incel offspring. They fucked up the world and had kids at the same time...

I'm already over 30 and the older I get the more I realize how my parents are absolute morons and are only successful because of the time they were born in.