Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2nd time I’ve been asked for directions recently and both times they didn’t say thank you. WTF?!?!

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Maybe it’s a curry UK trait?? They were both curry both times.

They were both men

I help them with the directions and then they’re just like Alright and instantly look away like I didn’t even help them or anything. They looked angry about it too??!!! :reeeeee:

I even gave him a thumbs up and he ignored me and walked off. HOLY FUCK

Last edited:
Were they men? They maybe tying to appear masculine and overcompensating.

I don't have problem with that lol if someone asked for directions, and didn't said 'thank you'.

I don't have problem with that lol if someone asked for directions, and didn't said 'thank you'.
I have a problem with it honestly I’m never appreciated or thanked in life by anyone no matter what I do. I’ve been backstabbed and betrayed more times

Checks out. I don't blame them. Must be brutal constantly being mogged.
I mean I mogged them both but it doesn’t mean they have to be bastards about it like wtf just say thank you it’s common respect

They were both men

I help them with the directions and then they’re just like Alright and instantly look away like I didn’t even help them or anything. They looked angry about it too??!!! :reeeeee:

Incel trait: you live in the UK

Curries are high T moggers.

Brutal. That must have been really embarrassing to be ignored after giving a thumbs up. You didn't have to do that, which was a really kind gesture on your part. I've heard people in bongland aren't the most friendly.

Brutal. That must have been really embarrassing to be ignored after giving a thumbs up. You didn't have to do that, which was a really kind gesture on your part. I've heard people in bongland aren't the most friendly.
Yeah it was man they just lack common respect and decency fucking creatures

Yeah it was man they just lack common respect and decency fucking creatures

Brutal when you realize Guts would act the same way

View attachment 1064615They’re more like this guy.
Ngl I still haven't read far enough into the manga to meet the post Golden Age arc cast besides Farnese, and she's one fascinatingly twisted bitch. I decided that I'll pick Berserk back up when I get my hands on the complete deluxe edition set because experiencing it in any other way just feels wrong to me now.
I gigaheightmog and physique mog both of them both times. Fucking little scrawny curries I felt sorry for them
Fucking high T ogremaxxed mogger tallfag :feelswhat:

Curry genetics just can't lose

Last edited:
Ngl I still haven't read far enough into the manga to meet the post Golden Age arc cast besides Farnese, and she was one interestingly twisted bitch. I decided that I'll pick Berserk back up when I get my hands on the complete deluxe edition set because experiencing it in any other way feels wrong to me now.
Do you know a way to get them cheaper it’s just so expensive. I read it on my phone for now
Fucking high T ogremaxxed mogger tallfag :feelswhat:

Curry genetics just can't lose
I’m 5’11 definitely not tallfag

Do you know a way to get them cheaper it’s just so expensive. I read it on my phone for now
Nope. I've only read the first deluxe volume because my sister bought it. They are really expensive though. Buying secondhand copies is one way to get them for cheaper. In Japan, you can buy volumes of manga secondhand for as little as 100 Yen
I’m 5’11 definitely not tallfag
Oh. Still mogs me brutally

Nope. I've only read the first deluxe volume because my sister bought it. They are really expensive though. Buying secondhand copies is one way to get them for cheaper. In Japan, you can buy volumes of manga secondhand for as little as 100 Yen
If only I could import them to uk. Ill try that though thanks.
Oh. Still mogs me brutally
brutal. Im also non NT

They were both men

Give them the wrong direction next time

Fucking stinky curries