Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 3 asian women die from the jab

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

[UWSL]Fatal bleeding from the eyes inflicted by 5G weaponry on vaxxed young adults. Myanmar. Only the weaponized were killed. Their brains cooked then exploded.[/UWSL]
Fatal bleeding from the eyes inflicted by 5G weaponry on vaxxed young adults. Myanmar. Only the weaponized were killed. Their brains cooked then exploded.

Understand yet?

It's a weapon.
don’t take the jab

>Inceldom Discussion
>Women dying
>Ragefuel
:feelsseriously:

Dead foids, what toppings do I want put on my pizza?:feelsokman:

Holy shit did their heads really explode? All three of them look like they died in the exact same way.

If this actually happened then vaxxed normies are FUCKED.

This is not Ragefuel, this is Lifefuel. Watching normies suffer gives me life energy.

36802.jpg

This is not inceldom related plus it's clear retarded soycuck satire which you would expect from graycels like OP

BASED.

I support the vaccines with all my heart, for any women and men reading this, PLEASE TAKE THE VACCINES, THEY REALLY WORK.
lifefuel*
Yeah OP is a cuck that feels bad for them

why ragefuel?

[UWSL]Fatal bleeding from the eyes inflicted by 5G weaponry on vaxxed young adults. Myanmar. Only the weaponized were killed. Their brains cooked then exploded.[/UWSL]
Fatal bleeding from the eyes inflicted by 5G weaponry on vaxxed young adults. Myanmar. Only the weaponized were killed. Their brains cooked then exploded.

Understand yet?

It's a weapon.
don’t take the jab

And how the fuck does this change our situation.
These foids wouldn't give a fuck about us if were in this situation, so why should we give a fuck about them?
I don't give a flying fuck what happens to some gooks in Kadmando.

Understand yet?

It's a weapon.
don’t take the jab

But those muslim-cels, holy shit. What the fuck was that?

Last edited:
How do you know this shit wa 5G, you stupid motherfucker?

How can you be this retarded is beyond me

Huh?
It's hard to die instantly from a vaccine shot unless it's deliberately filled with poison.

Understand yet?

It's a weapon.
don’t take the jab

:lul::lul::lul: Lmao you actually believe this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How can you be this retarded is beyond me
:lul::yes::lul:

Ching-chong moment

Inceldom moment

I love the kikeccine :feelskek: