Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoke weed 4 free

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
These young lions, the young generation here in Germany. Those blonde boys they spark their joints and smoke like half way or only 3/4 then they throw the joint on the floor.

I noticed that the joints are still full of crushed up weed. So its just a matter of collecting these young generations joints from the floor and take the weed from them.

Shieeet these youngsters are dumb. If the blunt is too strong then put less weed or hash inside and then enjoy your blow on the blunt in peace but these dumb young lions they blow their brains out with half a joint and then have to throw the rest away because their brains are already frying and over cooked. Thats the most boring and terrible way to enjoying blowing weed. Its better just small dosages and maybe with a cold beer just sipping slowly

Reminds me of how prisoners in the united states would pick used cigs off the side of the highway while they were doing their community service work and smoke those.
difference is weed is not cheap and these young lions just throw their stuff away

They got too much money to throw around, white Germans are still the richest.
Nah Germans aint rich. Some are. Most are just working class like everywhere else these days. Since the last 4 years the inflation is crazy

The Danes, Swiss and Norwegans are rich and (some) Germans

Nah ethnics in germany are working class but most of the whites you mentioned are upper middle
Upper middle? Yeah sure they exist but many whites are just common cooks, common care workers, common metal workers, common bus drivers.

Of course the managerial class exists and the better earners in every sector exist but doesnt mean that the working class man doesnt exist

Im sometimes a cheapskate but holy fuck, how desperate and greedy do you have to be to collect tiny amounts of weed from used up joints that other people had in their mouth ?:feelspuke:

Im sometimes a cheapskate but holy fuck, how desperate and greedy do you have to be to collect tiny amounts of weed from used up joints that other people had in their mouth ?:feelspuke:
the fuck u talking about? You unwrap the fucking joint and smoke the weed in a bong or something

the fuck u talking about? You unwrap the fucking joint and smoke the weed in a bong or something
Disgusting, picking up joints from the ground, not too different from picking up food from the ground that people dropped

These young lions, the young generation here in Germany. Those blonde boys they spark their joints and smoke like half way or only 3/4 then they throw the joint on the floor.

I noticed that the joints are still full of crushed up weed. So its just a matter of collecting these young generations joints from the floor and take the weed from them.

Shieeet these youngsters are dumb. If the blunt is too strong then put less weed or hash inside and then enjoy your blow on the blunt in peace but these dumb young lions they blow their brains out with half a joint and then have to throw the rest away because their brains are already frying and over cooked. Thats the most boring and terrible way to enjoying blowing weed. Its better just small dosages and maybe with a cold beer just sipping slowly
most people vape weed where im at so sadly i cant do this.

Disgusting, picking up joints from the ground, not too different from picking up food from the ground that people dropped
Dude fine whatever. Just buy your weed.

Why should I buy when there is loads of weed for free. Do you and I do me.

Dude fine whatever. Just buy your weed.

Why should I buy when there is loads of weed for free. Do you and I do me.
Besides that you are risking smoking laced weed or artificial cannabinoids, but i guess you know the risk

Besides that you are risking smoking laced weed or artificial cannabinoids, but i guess you know the risk
yeah I know original weed and fake weed. If its laced with stuff I will know except if its lsd which I guess you cant see or smell.

yeah I know original weed and fake weed. If its laced with stuff I will know except if its lsd which I guess you cant see or smell.
LSD cant be smoked, the LSD molecule would get destroyed