Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 3 blackpilled men educated a bluepilled sub5 simpcel about foids

bluepilled movie, foid kills them all

Being born a retard and a simp is a literal death sentence.

56274180 gorilla face

Daily Reminder that people still rooted for the death of the mentally-disabled, stuttering guy although the others literally forced him to fuck the girl under threats/beatings with no possibilities of resisting due to being disabled - it shows how sure people are that they would rather die than break their moral code without ever having been in a situation where something like that could actually happen, always so quick to judge others. Same things with Nazi collaborateurs/witch hunters/inactive bystanders during crimes/etc., people nowadays are so sure that they would have done the right thing while never having been in an actual situation where their "courage" could be tested.

Daily Reminder that people still rooted for the death of the mentally-disabled, stuttering guy although the others literally forced him to fuck the girl under threats/beatings with no possibilities of resisting due to being disabled - it shows how sure people are that they would rather die than break their moral code without ever having been in a situation where something like that could actually happen, always so quick to judge others. Same things with Nazi collaborateurs/witch hunters/inactive bystanders during crimes/etc., people nowadays are so sure that they would have done the right thing while never having been in an actual situation where their "courage" could be tested.
High IQ. Johnny told Matthew if he doesn’t rape Jennifer he’d kill her so Matthew had no choice or else Jennifer would be killed. So Matthew pretty much saved her life when he raped her

Same things with Nazi collaborateurs/witch hunters/inactive bystanders during crimes/etc., people nowadays are so sure that they would have done the right thing while never having been in an actual situation where their "courage" could be tested.
I guarantee that all the biggest talkers who boast the most about how they would have "rEsiStEd" would crumble the fastest like the weak bitchboys they are if they ever faced any real-life pressure. Those types would be bigger bootlicking, eager-to-please informants and snitches than anyone else.

Internet tough guys are all the same, and sites like Reddit are full of them. Losers in denial, every one of them. At least we as blackpilled incels admit our loser status.

I guarantee that all the biggest talkers who boast the most about how they would have "rEsiStEd" would crumble the fastest like the weak bitchboys they are if they ever faced any real-life pressure. Those types would be bigger bootlicking, eager-to-please informants and snitches than anyone else.

Internet tough guys are all the same, and sites like Reddit are full of them. Losers in denial, every one of them. At least we as blackpilled incels admit our loser status.
Couldn't have said it better.
High IQ. Johnny told Matthew if he doesn’t rape Jennifer he’d kill her so Matthew had no choice or else Jennifer would be killed. So Matthew pretty much saved her life when he raped her

high IQ. a lot of them when they read about a sex offender they always type "if that was my daughter i'd kill him" or something yet every parent says this yet very few actually do it. people always assume they'd do something outrageous in these kinds of situations yet they won't when that situation happens.

Cringe at this. I hate these pozzed movies so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back