Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 ChadFish Pics: GUESS what Foids will "put up" With. Tee Hee

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
Dude on left. Admitted "brain damage" which causes "amnesia". And "anger issues"...98 percent good swipes.

Middle: 40 percent swipes. Same brain damage.

Right guy: 56 percent swipes. Same brain damage.

Attachments

• 300px-Chads1.png
    300px-Chads1.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Dirty Blonde hair mogs

I think the dude on the right's the best looking though.

They swiped on these images? It looks so fake.

Dude on left. Admitted "brain damage" which causes "amnesia". And "anger issues"...98 percent good swipes.

Middle: 40 percent swipes. Same brain damage.

Right guy: 56 percent swipes. Same brain damage.
The aryan chad got more right swipes than the other 2 combined. It's over buddy boyos.

TAKE THE ARYANPILL.
They swiped on these images? It looks so fake.
Tbh

.......who wants to do an experiment?

The Aryan with a catfish of 6'4 ,.....and another 5'7 ?

.......who wants to do an experiment?

The Aryan with a catfish of 6'4 ,.....and another 5'7 ?
No no no, make it 5'8" Chadfish (slightly below average height good face), and 6'5" incel (slightly below average face, good height). Only that makes sense.

no aryan for my face

No no no, make it 5'8" Chadfish (slightly below average height good face), and 6'5" incel (slightly below average face, good height). Only that makes sense.
I believe the swipe is made while looking only at the face. I don't think they look at the profile until a match is made.

So for swipes/matches you're always going to see faces winning. But with a short chadfish, you might get unmatched afterward if she notices you're below 6'2"

All mog me to hell and back

Also jfl :feelskek:
Bluepillers: 122

I believe the swipe is made while looking only at the face. I don't think they look at the profile until a match is made.

So for swipes/matches you're always going to see faces winning. But with a short chadfish, you might get unmatched afterward if she notices you're below 6'2"
Okay, fine, count how many not unswiped matches there are vs how many unswiped matches the tall incel has.

blue eyes = fakecels.

THIS.

FACE >.......and then height, as she gets increasingly pickier.

Personality is the LAST thing.

she will fuck all 3

"Every woman adores a fascist" - Sylvia Plath