Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 days until neetbux.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
What are my fellow neetcels spending their stolen taxes on?

I'm going to try not to gamble them away within 24 hours. :feelskek: Spend most on delicious foods, gamble a little and spend a good chunk on ordering some shit off a catalogue/credit site which I can re-sell on Ebay for profitz.

Good profitcel

Good profitcel
If you don't care about your credit, credit cards and catalogues are a good way to make easy short-term profit. Even with bad credit, like me. This one catalogue sends you £550's worth of stuff for a £55 first payment. :feelskek:

If you don't care about your credit, credit cards and catalogues are a good way to make easy short-term profit. Even with bad credit, like me. This one catalogue sends you £550's worth of stuff for a £55 first payment. :feelskek:
Lol

Neetbuxs are just enough to let you LDAR

I've been trying to get on neetbux for nearly a month now with no luck, fuckers never return my calls. :feelsree:

What are my fellow neetcels spending their stolen taxes on?

I'm going to try not to gamble them away within 24 hours. :feelskek: Spend most on delicious foods, gamble a little and spend a good chunk on ordering some shit off a catalogue/credit site which I can re-sell on Ebay for profitz.
Playing arma 3 and red dead 2 online

Neetbuxs are just enough to let you LDAR
Yeah, it's kind of nice. You appreciate it more. And the days of deprivation waiting for neetbux day gives you something to look forward to. In contrast, when I have money, it's boring and I quickly get sick of the copes I spend it on.

I've been trying to get on neetbux for nearly a month now with no luck, fuckers never return my calls. :feelsree:
Rip. It took me a few months, but then I got backpay-- so I got a nice fat cheque.

Rip. It took me a few months, but then I got backpay-- so I got a nice fat cheque.
Brutal, I hope it doesn't take me that long. I got a few hundred bucks the other day but I'm waiting for another meeting to get my full payment.

WOw, howd u do it.
I got on disability a long time ago. Mainly because I'm a severe depressive hermit. I'm lucky. I don't even need to have any checkups or anything, my Mum takes care of it all kek. I just see the Doctor maybe once per year, and that's not mandatory.

My neetbux application is going to be wrapped up in the coming days and along with a nice 232 euros a week, I'm gonna get a backpayment of over 5,000 euro.
Gonna buy me some clothes, exercise equipment, books, palworld and I'm going to treat myself to some tendies from mcdonalds
Thanks for the neetbux wagie :dab: :dab: :dab:

My neetbux application is going to be wrapped up in the coming days and along with a nice 232 euros a week, I'm gonna get a backpayment of over 5,000 euro.
Gonna buy me some clothes, exercise equipment, books, palworld and I'm going to treat myself to some tendies from mcdonalds
Thanks for the neetbux wagie :dab: :dab: :dab:
Congratulations, beautiful. How did you get so much, did you get some disability payment?

I, again, blew my last neetbux within the day. So I have 11 days of poverty ahead. :feelsbadman:

On Neetabux for a while now and the downsize u cannot afford any thing decent

Congratulations, beautiful. How did you get so much, did you get some disability payment?

I, again, blew my last neetbux within the day. So I have 11 days of poverty ahead. :feelsbadman:
Sorry to hear, brother. Yeah I'm applying for disability in Ireland and we have quite a nice disability allowance. Its 232 euro a week.
I applied for neetbux in November last year and the fuckers are taking their sweet time but I think I will be given a lump sum for all those weeks they were investigating my application. I did the math, and I am owed around 5,000 euro as of this week but it will probably be more because its still under review and It might be another week or two before I hear anything back from them.
Things are looking good though, because its been a while and they sent me a letter the other day asking for some statements so they are taking my claim seriously.

neetbuxx is awesome I wish I could get it.
I would spend it on unlimited alcohol

Sorry to hear, brother. Yeah I'm applying for disability in Ireland and we have quite a nice disability allowance. Its 232 euro a week.
I applied for neetbux in November last year and the fuckers are taking their sweet time but I think I will be given a lump sum for all those weeks they were investigating my application. I did the math, and I am owed around 5,000 euro as of this week but it will probably be more because its still under review and It might be another week or two before I hear anything back from them.
Things are looking good though, because its been a while and they sent me a letter the other day asking for some statements so they are taking my claim seriously.
Nice. I think I get a little less. My Mum takes a cut and I'm left with £440/month. I got backpay of £1k+ originally IIRC.

On Neetabux for a while now and the downsize u cannot afford any thing decent
True, compared to a real salary. But you have your time, which is more important. You can also supplement it with things like matched betting and ewhoring.

Nice. I think I get a little less. My Mum takes a cut and I'm left with £440/month. I got backpay of £1k+ originally IIRC.
Sounds like a fair arrangement. I'll be giving the people I live a slice of my delicious neetbux pie.
Since your using pounds, i take it your from the uk. Wasn't there some changes with the disability allowance a while? Isn't there a new allowance in place call personal independent payment or am I just talkiing bullshit?
And in reference to you original post,
spend a good chunk on ordering some shit off a catalogue/credit site which I can re-sell on Ebay for profitz
I won't lie, I'm interesting. The more money the better. How do you go about buying and selling shit on ebay and what do you sell? Is it a reliable source of income?

Sounds like a fair arrangement. I'll be giving the people I live a slice of my delicious neetbux pie.
Since your using pounds, i take it your from the uk. Wasn't there some changes with the disability allowance a while? Isn't there a new allowance in place call personal independent payment or am I just talkiing bullshit?
There's Disability and PPI. You can get PPI if you work, I think. I get both. They're both for disabilities/illness etc. At least, that was the case when I started receiving them almost a decade ago. I just let Mummy deal with it. :feelskek:

And in reference to you original post,

I won't lie, I'm interesting. The more money the better. How do you go about buying and selling shit on ebay and what do you sell? Is it a reliable source of income?
It's not a sustainable business, sadly. Just a means of making some short term and saddling yourself with long term debt. Getting products from catalogue sites for free/an initial payment and then flogging them on Ebay (and being saddled with the debt). Matched Betting is the best way to supplement NEETBUX in the UK. Not sure if gambling is legal in Ireland, but you can easily make an extra few hundred quid per month doing it, if so. Or if you can use a VPN to access UK gambling sites or whatever.

At least, that was the case when I started receiving them almost a decade ago.
I got my asd diagnosis at 16 but its only now I applied for disability because I had a mini breakdown in college. My first therapist, an old fella whos sadly dead now but who was actually down to earth for a therapist and easy to talk to even offered to write a letter to help me get neetbux.
RIP, DR M, wish i could have talked to him about my inceldom.
I just let Mummy deal with it. :feelskek:
Same here, brother. I just signed a few things. I had fuck all to do with my application. :feelscomfy:
It's not a sustainable business, sadly. Just a means of making some short term and saddling yourself with long term debt. Getting products from catalogue sites for free/an initial payment and then flogging them on Ebay (and being saddled with the debt). Matched Betting is the best way to supplement NEETBUX in the UK. Not sure if gambling is legal in Ireland, but you can easily make an extra few hundred quid per month doing it, if so. Or if you can use a VPN to access UK gambling sites or whatever.
I might give the ebay thing a shot once I get my backpayment and yeah, gambling's legal in Ireland but I don't know about match betting. I mean, this is the first time i've heard about it but looking it up and skimming through the site you sent me, it really does seem too good to be true.
Fuck it, I'll have money to burn through though so why not.

Buy crypto. This is the last bull un before regulation. End of a era

I got my asd diagnosis at 16 but its only now I applied for disability because I had a mini breakdown in college. My first therapist, an old fella whos sadly dead now but who was actually down to earth for a therapist and easy to talk to even offered to write a letter to help me get neetbux.
RIP, DR M, wish i could have talked to him about my inceldom.
You're banned now but I'll respond anyway lol. If it took until 16 you at least, probably, have mild ASD. I have a nephew who was diagnosed at about 3 years old. It took basically a breakdown for me to seek "help" as well. Deep, suicidal depression with physical symptoms, crying regularly etc.
I might give the ebay thing a shot once I get my backpayment and yeah, gambling's legal in Ireland but I don't know about match betting. I mean, this is the first time i've heard about it but looking it up and skimming through the site you sent me, it really does seem too good to be true.
Fuck it, I'll have money to burn through though so why not.
Yes, matched betting sounds sketchy and unreal af, but it's legit. Apparently you can't make as much money as you once could, but you can still make at least a few hundred quid per month for a 2-3 hours work per day. Plus it's legal to do on top of NEETbux as gambling winnings are tax-free. It works by exploiting promotional offers gambling sites offer. If you sign up and do the first offer, you'll understand immediately how it works, it's better than explaining it. The only reason I'm not doing it is because (once you've completed the signup offers) you need some bank to keep doing it, and I'm incapable of saving any money whatsoever. :feelskek: But I'm planning to do it.

I pay income taxes this month on my neetbux, plus inflation has risen sharply again so I am LDARing for another month so I don’t lose any on my two bank balances.