Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT'S PAYDAY BOYOS

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★
TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY OF YOUR ENGLISH POUNDS

What do I do with it? I'm not buying anyone Christmas presents this year. Do I:

a) Get some shopping in, £70-£100. Keep £70 for takeaways and spend £55 on £550 worth of catalogue shit I can sell on Ebay (it's on credit but you have to make the first payment) and have a pleasant fortnight fattening myself up with lovely food copes. I can then use the profit from Ebay sales as seed money to do matched betting, which will give me £800-£1k per month for 3 hours work for the next forever.

or

b) Blow it all gambling within 3 hours and starve for the next fortnight?

For the last year I've gone with option b.

220 *pounds for what? Neetbux should be more than that.

Also stop gambling you pathetic fuck.

For existing. And being a hermit depressive mentalcel. It's about £700 monthly, but Mama Bear keeps a chunk of it for rent and expenses.
Okay so why did you get 220 now? Also that's a good mother, you should buy her something instead of gambling.
I can't. I'm addicted.
You should stop being addicted to that.
What kinda gambling do you do (slots? poker? blackjack?) and what do you do if you win do you just keep going till you're broke again?

Okay so why did you get 220 now? Also that's a good mother, you should buy her something instead of gambling.
I get paid fortnightly. It's a great Mother (and Father). I need to make more money so I can give them more rent and stop being a burden, which I'm going to do soon.
Okay, you should stop being addicted to that.
Thx bruh, I'm fixed.
What kinda gambling do you do (slots? poker? blackjack?) and what do you do if you win do you just keep going till you're broke again
Mostly slots/Slingo. Some roulette and football. I do well on football, I'm just too impatient to wait for games. :feelskek: I only got into it because of matched betting (which is a legit way to make easy money). Yes, I always plan to stop if I reach a certain amount and use it as seed money for matched betting, but then just end up gambling more and losing it all. A couple of months ago I got a credit card with £1200 credit and gambled it all away. :feelskek::feelsbadman:

NEETbuxx comes every wednesday

I get paid fortnightly. It's a great Mother (and Father). I need to make more money so I can give them more rent and stop being a burden, which I'm going to do soon.
Cool
Thx bruh, I'm fixed.
Yeah I don't know what to tell you, just stop doing it man.
I only got into it because of matched betting (which is a legit way to make easy money).

How exactly is she a good mother if she takes money from her own kid? Who is mentally ill and on welfare, which is his parents fault.

How exactly is she a good mother if she takes money from her own kid? Who is mentally ill and on welfare, which is his parents fault.
She takes money so he doesn't get kicked out of his house and burns it all on his gambling addiction.

I don't think being mentally ill or being on welfare is your parents fault.

She takes about £50 per week, which is a pittance. You can't live on the streets for that.

She takes money so he doesn't get kicked out of his house and burns it all on his gambling addiction.

I don't think being mentally ill or being on welfare is your parents fault.
So I naturally gambled it all. I was up over £100 then eventually gambled it all aways (bought 2-3 takeaways). Then my parents gave me £100 today for Christmas. I gambled that and was £110 up. Then gambled it all away. I then pulled 3 crackers at Christmas dinner and lost them all. Now I have 8 days of poverty to wait until payday. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: But I did buy some tasty chilli con carne powders so I can eat okay for the next week. I may have a problem but who the fuck cares. Life doesn't matter when you've already fucked it up beyond repair.

So I naturally gambled it all. I was up over £100 then eventually gambled it all aways (bought 2-3 takeaways). Then my parents gave me £100 today for Christmas. I gambled that and was £110 up. Then gambled it all away. I then pulled 3 crackers at Christmas dinner and lost them all. Now I have 8 days of poverty to wait until payday. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Yeah I didn't expect any less, honestly I thought gambling addiction was a meme but maybe not. You should give some of that money to your mom to save for you, like even if it's only 20 or 30 bucks and then you gamble the 70. Start small like that and buy something nice for it (that you can't just pawn for more gambling money).
But I did buy some tasty chilli con carne powders so I can eat okay for the next week.
I may have a problem but who the fuck cares. Life doesn't matter when you've already fucked it up beyond repair.
Yeah life sucks I agree but I doubt that's how you feel after wasting that money I bet it sucks even more then. If you like food think of all the good food you could've bought if you didn't gamble it all away.