Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 feet 10 inches with sexual choice

DR pizza and IT be like :feelsohh:

Hmmm

She needs a spankings

And a tattoo removal... Luckily I have plenty of sandpaper.

she needs the modern western whore whipped outta her

Still gets chad though because she is 'petite' and 'cute'

Is anything really an obstacle for a foid except if it's in her own head?

would fuck 4.5/10:feelsYall:

demands at least 6'0

Lol she’s that small but goes on a date with a BBC. :feelskek:

I thought we couldn't do foid worship?

Snowbunny of my dreams. Prepare the cloning chambers....

She is every man's dream and only we can come to grips with that fact.

Last edited:
I don't think she's even fertile if she stopped growing and thus never entered puberty or had a menstrual cycle.

That being said, I wouldn't fuck her. Not really into midgets plus a foid of that side would have a hard time giving birth. @Languishingrn would you?

I'm so happy she's gonna die early :feelskek::feelskek:

Notice how in spite of her size, she went on a date with a big Tyrone :feelskek:
Found her looksmatch:

I don't think she's even fertile if she stopped growing and thus never entered puberty or had a menstrual cycle.

That being said, I wouldn't fuck her. Not really into midgets plus a foid of that side would have a hard time giving birth. @Languishingrn would you?
Fuck, yes. I think she's kinda cute:feelsmage:

Impregnate... hard no. Literal genetic dead end.

Rare that you see a disabled foid like this with actual normal proportions. She's actually kinda cute, but any guys that gets with her is lterally asking to end up like Dr.Pizza.

Her male counterpart roped before she turned 12.

Rare that you see a disabled foid like this with actual normal proportions. She's actually kinda cute, but any guys that gets with her is lterally asking to end up like Dr.Pizza.
She's an adult tho, granted most people that want her are lolimaxxers anyways.

I would, but only as a bit. It's like fucking a child, but within soyciety's norms. :society: