Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza the shitskin says that "there were too many brown ppl in my trip to Amsterdam" as his "10/10 Russian gf broke up with him

Scamza is making 258000$ a month by selling his kike course to retarded incels

He’s entering his Sneako phase

Scamza is making 258000$ a month by selling his kike course to retarded incels
how niggas fall for his shit is beyond me :lul: hopium is a hell of a drug

Damn what the hell this looks like insane female worship the way he describes her and their encounter. Scamza's a massive simplord

hamza the type of nigga to become racist against his own currybros after fucking one used up white ltb

they're teenagers probably curries whose rich fathers moved to the west so they waste all his credit card money
JoinedApr 21, 2024Posts255

It made me cringe when Hamza gave told some fat manlet kid to go on monk mode

Like just let this kid enjoy a couple more years after that he wont have much to enjoy

He is a piece of shit. I saw his video where he talks about his break up with anastasia(the British foid) he acts like he is any different from brown and black guys he hates. Funny thing is he made a video titled ' I wanted to be white' or something like that two years ago, which he then, deleted.this self hating currycel has the most punchable face lol.

Oh, yeah and he thinks he should be allowed to stay in the West, and copes by thinking white people view him as an equal because " he provides value".

hamza is so fucking queer
In ALL his videos he's either half naked or in a fucking bathrobe

tbh thats 90% of curries here in the states too lol.I have hardly met any self hating nigger or Arab .Yet every curry male here was a self hating mess
He is a piece of shit. I saw his video where he talks about his break up with anastasia(the British foid) he acts like he is any different from brown and black guys he hates. Funny thing is he made a video titled ' I wanted to be white' or something like that two years ago, which he then, deleted.this self hating currycel has the most punchable face lol.

Oh, yeah and he thinks he should be allowed to stay in the West, and copes by thinking white people view him as an equal because " he provides value".

How much of a coping basement dwelling curry could one be to listen to this coper?
Pua is 2015 shit, gymcelling, dubai scammer courses, beardfrauding, modi-maxxing,ecc..
Scammers and retards walk hand in hand

10/10 in Mumbai

This guy's 10 mins of fame was done a long time ago I honestly couldn't give a fuck about him

I am brown and I also hate myself. I wish I was white every single day of my pathetic life.

Curries in Canada are complaining that there are too many curries in Canada. I understand where they are coming from. No one wants to live in a completely brown country including browns like me.