Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 3 foids murdered by past or current partners

They will never learn lmao

Great, it's what they chose, nothing of value was lost.

There are 2 things women can do to avoid events like this:

1. They should be with ugly nice guys instead of abusive toxic Chads
2. They should give sex to sexually frustrated men. Even a 5 minute handjob or a blowjob would relieve the stress

Very easy things to do, and 100% within their control.

But they don't want to do that, so more and more men are sexually frustrated, bitter and angry.

This is what you fucking get, women and feminists. You WANTED this, you're getting this.

Lyrics: And they tell me it’s the incels I should fear but it’s the Chad kind doing all the killing here.

Anything over letting subhumans coming less than one meter to foid's pre menopause ovaries. Foids rather let thugmaxxers they love to torture and kill them than letting an autist to hug them.

1. They should be with ugly nice guys instead of abusive toxic Chads
nice guys can't protect them and keep a woman, abusive psychopath Chads always win.

Diddy killed tupac?
He ordered the hit yes.

In retaliation Suge had Biggie murdered.

That said I’m very glad Puffy will probably go to prison soon for being a sex offender now and if so karma collects either way, heh.

I just wonder if he’ll end up sharing a cell or cell block with R.Kelly and Vince McMahon or even Jared Fogel for that matter?

He ordered the hit yes.

In retaliation Suge had Biggie murdered.

That said I’m very glad Puffy will probably go to prison soon for being a sex offender now and if so karma collects either way, heh.

I just wonder if he’ll end up sharing a cell or cell block with R.Kelly and Vince McMahon or even Jared Fogel for that matter?
he escaped abroad to some african country i heard so they wont be able to get him.

But still dangerous situation for him, he will have to always be alert and wageslave in some african shithole jfl

Vince will go to jail?

he escaped abroad to some african country i heard so they wont be able to get him.

But still dangerous situation for him, he will have to always be alert and wageslave in some african shithole jfl

Vince will go to jail?
I’m not sure but I’m thinking if Bill Cosby couldn’t avoid prison Vince may end up doing at least a similar small amount of time.

It’s one of those situations that’s just too tough to tell right now but I think Cornette made a good case for why Vince will probably avoid doing any time so we’ll see.

As for Puffy didn’t the feds get Mcafe or suicide him when he tried this running to other countries business? If so I can’t say I feel too good about Puffy’s chances of continuing to thwart justice unless he can maybe pay off some African nigger dictator to protect him or something lmao.

I’m not sure but I’m thinking if Bill Cosby couldn’t avoid prison Vince may end up doing at least a similar small amount of time.

It’s one of those situations that’s just too tough to tell right now but I think Cornette made a good case for why Vince will probably avoid doing any time so we’ll see.

As for Puffy didn’t the feds get Mcafe or suicide him when he tried this running to other countries business? If so I can’t say I feel too good about Puffy’s chances of continuing to thwart justice unless he can maybe pay off some African nigger dictator to protect him or something lmao.
If all his money is in usa banks then hes done for.

He will either suicide or get killed abroad.

No way someone who lived like a king will wageslave now just to survive.

You go on his instagram, its all about god is great and god is protecting me and some album called LOVE.

jfl at this clown world i swear im gona die of a heart attack any day now

Wonderful! Alice the toilet isn't but this news is.

I thought I would highlight this funny coincidence at the bottom of the webpage of the article.
Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 15 48 49 Mothers whose daughters were killed by partners campaign for

I mean, it's completely unrelated to malfunctioning personality detectors, but it just so happens men feel the need to try become taller. It's just happenstance!

I think the idea about changing the sentencing rules for domestic murder is good. But the framing... The whole argument is quite literally: "Won't somebody think of the women!" Why not just pose the argument neutrally, because murder on the street and in a house should obviously be sentenced the same.

2 woman per week are murdered at their drug dealer bf's home. Somebody won't somebody think of the women!

they will date felons and drug dealers over dating a kind autistic man

Every now and then, an appalling act of male violence against a woman hits the headlines.
Wtf is wrong with you that you are able to read an article that starts with that?

Every woman murdered by their partner deserves it. They either chose a violent confident subhman, or they betrayed a good man and got their reward for it.

They probably deserved it. Instead of giving the better guy a chance, they get with criminals, so who is surprised when the violent Chad that they get with kills them?

Live and let die.