Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 3 pawgs pulled up next to me in the gym with their asses on my face

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I was going kneeling single arm lat pull on the cable and 3 hoes pulled up like right next to me and their asses were like inches from my face dude lmaoo

Like if I moved my head like an inch my face woulda been between this girls cheeks

I almost fucking did it lmaooo

“Shit my bad I didn’t see u”

they were flirting

I would coom instantly

fakecel all ur threads is about females hitting on you how is this nigga not banned

Cuck. I quit the gym cause I was caught groping in all 3 of the ones I went to now I lift at home

I was going kneeling single arm lat pull on the cable and 3 hoes pulled up like right next to me and their asses were like inches from my face dude lmaoo

Like if I moved my head like an inch my face woulda been between this girls cheeks

You should slapped their asses red and left handprints on their asscheeks:ahegao:

If I did that I would have gotten publicly flogged.

Imagine the smell

fakecel all ur threads is about females hitting on you how is this nigga not banned
How?
Cuck. I quit the gym cause I was caught groping in all 3 of the ones I went to now I lift at home
Man I’ve actually gotten close to multiple Times
You should slapped their asses red and left handprints on their asscheeks:ahegao:
kek I wish man I wish
If I did that I would have gotten publicly flogged.
wdym
would lobe to sniff their ass
Meanwhile, Chad could grab their asses & get away with it.
facts facts

subhuman landwhales

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: ngl when there's a bad bitch like that in my gym I get more pumped up

You should have taken a picture

A coomer's dream

WHERE IS PROOF YOU POS BRAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: ngl when there's a bad bitch like that in my gym I get more pumped up
Dude i was staring at their asses each rep kek
they will be bred 1488 inshallah
You should have taken a picture
yea I should get that pen @Grim_Reaperwas taking about i forgot
they look like sheboons fat and ugly lol most of them
nah they weren’t fat just their ass was a great shape
A coomer's dream
Angry Throws Glass GIF by Strapped Entertainment

WHERE IS PROOF YOU POS BRAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
My bad negro I can’t do it without being too obvious
I think ima get that spy pen

spy pen them hoes

This nigga is a normie, no foid puts their voluptuous buttocks that close to an incel's ghastly mug.

They like to tease subhumans why do you even go the gym

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back