Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 3 years of pure loneliness.

K

kt0_0

Self-banned
-
Today is March 31 2021. That makes 3 years with no friends, nobody. I lost all my “friends” to my bad personality and because they thought I was weird for not “getting any girls” and being down all the time. Either way, those “friends” I had weren’t even real anyways, I only had 3 friends my whole life. Idk why everyone avoids me. I’m so desperate to talk to somebody, i talk to myself.....

Brutal. We were dealt unfair hands bro.

Did they really dump you for not getting girls? Sounds larpy ngl

It could be real if he had turbonormie friends. They really think that way because sex and girls are on their mind 24/7, not getting them is inconceivable to them. The only weird thing is how he got them in the first place.

That's nothing i've been lonely for 6 years now. Remember it only keeps getting worse as you get older

I’m on 1.6 years, likely many more to come :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It could be real if he had turbonormie friends. They really think that way because sex and girls are on their mind 24/7, not getting them is inconceivable to them. The only weird thing is how he got them in the first place.

Seems kinda normal. When you're a virgin you come across as a loser + even guys don't like dragging along an ugly guy.

I've lost all my friends too now bro, making new ones is virtually impossible