Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Majority of your friends/aquitances are autistic

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I know some of us never even had someone to speak with but my school was lucky enough to have a couple ugly autistics in some of my classes. they were sometimes embarrassing to be around but it was the best i could do. I wish i could find someone with the same level of autism as me since some of them were a bit more autistic then me.

The fact i was mostly around these ugly autistics really showed that i’m just like them. it’s like how a bird flocks together. The attractives go with the attractives and uglies go with uglies even tho some uglies hate on us. Also attractive autistics are like super rare and never seen them around like ever. I was only friends with one normie who had tons of friends and i think he was little autistic but super little. All these “friends” weren’t real ones since we barely texted after school or anything

Yeah my closest friends are all losers who don't socialize and have never had girlfriends

maybe the normie cope of "you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most" has some merit to it

or maybe it's fate that all sub5s just hang out with each other since no one else wants to be around us

Trucel trait: You have never had friends

Yeah my closest friends are all losers who don't socialize and have never had girlfriends

maybe the normie cope of "you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most" has some merit to it

or maybe it's fate that all sub5s just hang out with each other since no one else wants to be around us

kys autist faggots I will ((((make sure)))) none of you touch a vagina ever for free

kys autist faggots I will ((((make sure)))) none of you touch a vagina ever for free
EVERYONE TOUCHED PUSSY BECAUSE WE CAME OUT OF A PUSSY

and how will you make sure ?

I know some of us never even had someone to speak with but my school was lucky enough to have a couple ugly autistics in some of my classes. they were sometimes embarrassing to be around but it was the best i could do. I wish i could find someone with the same level of autism as me since some of them were a bit more autistic then me.

The fact i was mostly around these ugly autistics really showed that i’m just like them. it’s like how a bird flocks together. The attractives go with the attractives and uglies go with uglies even tho some uglies hate on us. Also attractive autistics are like super rare and never seen them around like ever. I was only friends with one normie who had tons of friends and i think he was little autistic but super little. All these “friends” weren’t real ones since we barely texted after school or anything
That's true, we fit with people who are like us