Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30 iq afghani is gonna "sue" me

L

loser313

hate this website
-
his brother sold me weed
apparently his dumbass couldnt hide it from his family
now this retard is gonna "take me to the police station" and he has "all the evidence"

I've had things like this happen before when someone threatened me with legal action loads and even did some countdown to the day, and when we got there absolutely nothing happened.

Always the sandnigger lmfao

I've had things like this happen before when someone threatened me with legal action loads and even did some countdown to the day, and when we got there absolutely nothing happened.
this nigga cant even do nothing
his brother will be the first one to be locked up

keep us updated

his brother sold me weed
now this retard is gonna "take me to the police station" and he has "all the evidence"
where do you live?

his brother sold me weed
fucking disgusting ethnics just nuke Africa Asia already fucking launch 100000000 megaton nuke on all shit skins heil hitler

his brother sold me weed
Do yourself a favor you Eurofag don't socialize with Muslims

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back