Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy job stole 30 minutes from my timecard and they're blaming me for calling them out

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
I've been working as a delivery driver for around a month and a half now. when delivering it is up to us when and where we take our unpaid 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks given by amazon, however most of the people I've spoken to work through their breaks and organize during unpaid lunch.
one day two weeks ago I skipped lunch because they kept hassling me and sent me to deliver the rest of this female's entire route because she had to go home to her kids (single mother btw)
this pay period I noticed I was 30 minutes short and when I went back to my timecard I saw they whited out what I wrote for lunch and wrote in a lunch time that's 2 hours earlier than the time I normally have lunch.
I emailed HR with a picture and pointed out the whiteout and they said that's a very serious allegation and calling me unsafe for delivering for 10 hours without breaks even though they're the ones hassling me to hurry up and be back before 9:30
I'm not due to work until friday and I expect them to give me shit about it, we'll see how far they grill me for calling them out

TL;DR skipped lunch to finish single mother's route and now they're blaming me for not taking breaks when I called them out for altering my timecard

Giga cucked system
incredibly so. worse yet here in texas I need to go to a lawyer for wage theft so for the vast vast majority of wagies it is not worth pursuing anything less than a full month of pay because a lawyer might charge you $1,000 in fees and the minimum wage is $7 an hour.
you need to work at least 160 hours just to afford a lawyer to sue for stolen wages :lul:

I was doing the gig economy before they called it gig. Those who did back in the 80s - 90s and early 2000 was the heyday years .
The hour-long free lunch when u worked full-time, plus other benefits. Now abusive and toxic with little break. Not worth the pains.

incredibly so. worse yet here in texas I need to go to a lawyer for wage theft so for the vast vast majority of wagies it is not worth pursuing anything less than a full month of pay because a lawyer might charge you $1,000 in fees and the minimum wage is $7 an hour.
you need to work at least 160 hours just to afford a lawyer to sue for stolen wages :lul:
Justice is only for the rich

I was doing the gig economy before they called it gig. Those who did back in the 80s - 90s and early 2000 was the heyday years .
The hour-long free lunch when u worked full-time, plus other benefits. Now abusive and toxic with little break. Not worth the pains.
miring your grind. I personally don't have the drive to seek out gigs 24/7
looking from the outside in it looks so overwhelming