Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 30% of American Foids Under 25 Identify As LGBT

Jfl at amerimutts.

When degenerates are rewarded by society instead of being roundly ostracized, this is the result.

50% of them are just chadsexual

This, if you really believe that many are lez, you're full on coping. These girls do this for attention until Chad comes along.

Actually it just shows, the 80/20 is only getting worse. More girls would rather be with other girls while waiting on Chad. Instead of dating an average guy.

Actually it just shows, the 80/20 is only getting worse. More girls would rather be with other girls while waiting on Chad. Instead of dating an average guy.
Already happens at colleges.
Many of the smaller parties held in dorms are all female only with really strict vetting for social proof and looks of males if there are some males allowed.

No such thing as a fem"cel" or a "lesbian", only a chadsexual who hasn't found a Chad to commit to her.

When degenerates are rewarded by society instead of being roundly ostracized, this is the result.
This. Degeneracy and victimhood are status symbols now, not disgusting character flaws.

Most of the 30% are probably bi, they fuck themselves when they cant get a chad.

These are mental drones that betacucks still believe are worthy of Long term Relationships and marriage. If there is trend to tiktok yourself being gangbanged by 5 men in front your children these whores will meet the social demands and cucks will accept it in name of (((progress)))

@BummerDrummer I heard this is really bad down in Austin.

Jfl at amerimutts.
Maybe 20-30 years ago it was a semi-decent country tbh, but now its just foid hypergamy and degeneracy, people looting and burning the cities because some nigger drug addict overdosed on fentayl jfl.

america is cucked beyond repair.

Maybe 20-30 years ago it was a semi-decent country tbh, but now its just foid hypergamy and degeneracy, people looting and burning the cities because some nigger drug addict overdosed on fentayl jfl.

america is cucked beyond repair.

Objective fact: 95% of girls have licked their best friends pussy

It's such a fucking meme. So many modern women claim to be bisexual, but we all know that all women are Chadsexual.

Jew

A lot of women are bisexual, straight with Chad, and if Chads aren't around, they go for other women.

Finally. Been waiting for you guys to die out already

Gorilla 2293965 1280

every lesbian get wet when she see chad

Congratulations, united states of cuckdom.

Just what we need on top of inceldom...

It is.
Don't forget it spreads worldwide.

It's okay to be a foid. LMFAO.

Lesbo is the new black.

all of them are bi

95% of LGBTQ foids are doing it for attention. GUYS IM BI AND MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM GIVE ME ATTENTION TEEHEE

95% of LGBTQ foids are doing it for attention. GUYS IM BI AND MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM GIVE ME ATTENTION TEEHEE
this tbh. these harlots have ruined Texas and Boston.

@Uglymuggly 30% of men are incel according to the (((stats))) as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back