Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Muslim influencers make fun of Hindu waiter

water is wet. And attention whore

Inceldom discussed

I hate this filthy muslim nigger, not every hindu obsessed with cow p00p.

non white on non white crime

while they hating each other white men and black men bangs their women

I hate this filthy muslim nigger, not every hindu obsessed with cow p00p.
He isn't even Muslim in practice, he still whores around, drinks alcohol, and doesn't fast.

non white on non white crime

while they hating each other white men and black men bangs their women
they're all tryna get the same rush whites get when they call a nigger how it is

curry on curry crime lol

all these ethnic wars, japanese vs chinese, India vs Pakistan, its funny because they look identical

"Muslims are clean" :lul::lul::lul:

all these ethnic wars, japanese vs chinese, India vs Pakistan, its funny because they look identical
How far the pakis go to dissociate us Bharatis is almost comical jfl, they even claim their roots to afganistan and Iran.:feelskek:

He isn't even Muslim in practice, he still whores around, drinks alcohol, and doesn't fast.
just a american mixed trash trying to copy muhammad ali with this "muslim" thing, in a muslim country he would be killed lmao

shitskin vs shitskin

Delusional pisslamcopers

Only low IQ people mess with the people who prepare/bring your food.

shitskin vs shitskin
shut up gook :cryfeels: take it back

IMG 5712

you literally descended from this lol
like what the FUCK is that :feelskek:

Never understood how so many of these just horrible "influencers" have such a big following. Bully herd mentality I guess. India is pretty unhygienic tbf though.

Sneako is a cuck mutt, Ali Dawah is inbreed subhuman

Sneako is a cuck mutt, Ali Dawah is inbreed subhuman
Ali dawah is the biggest subhuman tbh together with his friend mohammad hijab jfl at that name.They need to be either shoot or deported back to sandnigger lands

What is Sneako's race anyways?

He is black asian and white his dad is half black and half white, his dad is haitian, his mother is from phillipines but his father grew up in france thats why he speaks french.
So he's a giga mongrel, thanks for informing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back