Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 32yo incel rice athlete

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bvvlfn/when_do_i_give_up_on_dating/

TLDR: 32y/o asian, never had a gf, never even had a kiss, went deep into "self-improvement" still no luck. is it time to call it quits?

32 year old male, never had a girlfriend. 5'8, asian, no deformities 145-150lbs , extremely athletic, literally best in the country if were to compete for my nationality in my said sport, but i've lived in the states, so just a mid tier pro-athlete for a sport as popular as kickboxing . Also work a full time work from home job making100k+ salary, plus own my own business that brings in up to 4k$ a month in some months. 3 College degrees. Lived in 3 different cities in the united states with no luck in dating.

If he's not trolling that's a brutal blackpill :incel:

100% FACE ISSUE, SHORT/AVERAGE HEIGHT.
LIKE I'VE ALWAYS SAID, FOIDS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FUCKING MUSCLES :feelsjuice:
SO IT'S OVER FOR HIM. :feelsokman:

don't fucking believe this shit for a second, athlete, good income, three degrees my ass
maybe he thinks that if he's working his ass off a foid will magically sense his good nature and suck his dick, not hapenning if you're tryharding 24/7 and dont "put yourself out" or at least make a tinder account (over at this point)

Either sub-3 face or LARP.

Belongs to here

he didnt improve hard enough. Lacks a bit meditation and 342 more days on nofap streak and stacys will start begging for his tiny yellow dick

probably LARP, account was created today

He doesn’t want a bw that’s for sure . He wouldn’t give them a chance so volcel

32 year old male, never had a girlfriend. 5'8, asian, no deformities 145-150lbs , extremely athletic, literally best in the country if were to compete for my nationality in my said sport, but i've lived in the states, so just a mid tier pro-athlete for a sport as popular as kickboxing . Also work a full time work from home job making100k+ salary, plus own my own business that brings in up to 4k$ a month in some months. 3 College degrees. Lived in 3 different cities in the united states with no luck in dating.

>100k salary with 48k passive income and being number #1 athlete in a sport in your country is not an achievement to foids. An achievement to foids is being born 6'8, tehee.

1_8-sixteen_nine.jpg

^ This is a smart curry that studied hard and won an international mathmatics olympiad trophy. He is nerdy and boring and too obsessed with his passion to foids. This is not an achievement.

BdgEf0FIgAA5TJw_f1cf4813-a768-4c7f-9edc-a0f37bd28a12.jpg

^ Now this is an achievement. Foids love this kind of man.

dude is 148 lbs and "extremely athletic"

Last sentence bragging about his income also indicates he thinks betabuxxing works. We just don't live in that kind of world anymore. Women don't give a shit what you make. No salary for your face

imb4 redditor retards in the comments tell him he just needs to do 500 more things to self improov

Knock Out Win GIF by GLORY Kickboxing

Yeah, I’m calling bullshit on this. If he’s “the best in his country,” then why tf is he not competing for them. Pretty sure he doesn’t even need to move back their to join their Olympic team.

In the USA, you don’t make a ton of money for winning a gold medal, but other countries will pay hundreds of thousands to anyone who brings home a gold medal for their country. This is because some countries only have single digit medals in their country’s entire history.

Or just go be the GOAT kickboxer over there and become a local celebrity. Probably get rich too.

But this is all a larp, and kickboxing is a sport where height matters anyways. Longer limbs = Long reach. I’m not convinced he’s that good at 5’8” in his weight class, but it’s possible. Conor McGregor’s 5’8” but has a 6’3” wingspan (that’s MMA tho).

It never began. He has 3 degrees, he should use them to get a good job in Asia.

I hate how these redditors will make him waste his time until he get in his 40s where it will definitely be over.