Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 36+ hours without sleep

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I fucking hate my life right now. Yesterday I woke up around 8 AM, then had to run errands and get some housework done. I attended my online class that day since the professor has been out for a few weeks. Then around 5 I headed to work. I popped one 300mg caffiene energy drink since I was a bit tired. Then I got home from like 4 hours of work and had to take an all-nighter because I had a big exam this morning. I studied literally all night and popped a 230mg 5 hour energy bottle in the early morning to stay awake.

I slammed the test out as hard as I could, ate some food, and then sat in the library for 2 hours until my next class, barely staying awake. I couldn't take it anymore by the time my next class rolled around so I popped another 230 mg 5 hour energy bottle. At this point I was worrying about my heart health too, so I was pretty reluctant to take the bottle. But at the same time I didn't want to piss off my teacher by nodding off in class, because I'm already on thin ice with him.

Then i got out of class and checked my work app, and BOOM somebody apparenlt scheduled me for working today and I didn't even see it. I didn't even bring my work shit with me today! So now I have to head straight home right after work, grab my stuff, then go to work for 4 hours until like 9:30.

So by that point, when the day is FINALLY over for me, won't have had any sleep for OVER 36 FUCKING HOURS.

Granted, that's not the longest I've ever been without sleep. But it is extreme suicidefuel to experience it every time. I love to sleep so this destroys me both mentally and physically.

Glad I never went to college/uni tbh, no place for subhumans

My head would be fucked.....

I would be in the suicide ward after that

Without sleep you could end up psychotic for the rest of your life. Is it worth it?

Without sleep you could end up psychotic for the rest of your life. Is it worth it?
I prolly averaged 5hrs of sleep a night from ages 16 to 21

I turned out just fine other than a bit of pERmanent brain damage

I did something similar the other day to fix my sleep schedule, and it worked for now :dab:

Mogs me. I'm a sleepdeprivationcel too but not to this degree.

Honestly, I would just drop whatever I'm doing and head straight home if I'm so tired I can barely keep awake (happened many times). I just skip whatever classes I have not because I'm a truant or delinquent, but because I don't want to prioritize reading about a 400-year-old play over my health and sleep.

This is why work should be abolished.

Keep grinding, keep hustling. That's more than I did in the past 3 months