Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Embracing My Energy Drink Addiction.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Fuck it, what else do I have to lose?

At this point, I genuinely do not care: Old age isn't something I'm in a rush to see, and energy drinks clearly are harmful to our bodies.

Also, my mom fucking hates energy drinks for some reason: I don't know why, but yet again my parents are Gen-X who are just boomerlites, so perhaps that alone is an answer.

I didn't sleep too good last night, so I had two Monsters(white ones) back to back this morning, and I will do the same tomorrow regardless of how I rest tonight.

@LeFrenchCel

I guess its better than alcohol addiction

I'm addicted to caffeine in general

without it I can't function

I guess its better than alcohol addiction
Well yeah, but I also have a weed addiction ig, though I have a rule that I can only smoke in the evenings/nights

whats best monstER flavour?

Well yeah, but I also have a weed addiction ig, though I have a rule that I can only smoke in the evenings/nights
Same with weed, although i can survive a few days without weed. But now since i have a weed vape i can easily smoke it without getting caught at work, ill try it these days and see how it affects me at work.

I don't like drinking that slop. I'll stick with water/alcohol instead.

Try Full Throttles and Primes.

IMG 0233

I don't like drinking that slop. I'll stick with water/alcohol instead.
Do you not like caffeine?

And I thought you said you didnt like alcohol.
Same with weed, although i can survive a few days without weed.
Mogs me tbh.
But now since i have a weed vape i can easily smoke it without getting caught at work, I'll try it these days and see how it affects me at work.
Yeah vapes build-up your tolerance quite a bit.

Do you not like caffeine?

And I thought you said you didnt like alcohol.
I started drinking it to cope with lonely nights. Makes it a bit easier. I still don't like it as much but it's the only way to make shit feel better.

Lmao same. Also a fan of white monster.

Two drinks is pretty much the limit if you're also in stims (ADHD med)or you'll get caffeine poisoning. Trust me it was shitty and I almost "died"

Do what you want to do bro

Lmao same. Also a fan of white monster.
A fellow man of culture I see.
Two drinks is pretty much the limit if you're also in stims (ADHD med)or you'll get caffeine poisoning. Trust me it was shitty and I almost "died"
Brutal, at least you have a way to rope if you always decide to.

Two more chugged down this morning boyos; I'm feeling extremely cognizant & aware rn.

Water, CO2, sugar, aroma. There are worse drinks.