Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

36 yo chad with a 18 yo fuck buddy, Im checking out

ich habe das aber nicht so mitbekommen das es wirklich der fall ist? in welcher region lebst du? von was einem altersunterschied sprichst du genau? wuerde mich mal interessieren. lg
In Berlin and yes, I knew many girls during my school years that had boyfriends in their mid/late 20s

I'm ready to watch this shitfest go down, I'm gonna get a kick out of watching normalfags getting cucked and 7/10s getting friendzoned.
I love watching this too. Entertains me greatly.

I'm ready to watch this shitfest go down, I'm gonna get a kick out of watching normalfags getting cucked and 7/10s getting friendzoned.
it would even be more funny if i didn't see it happening in my own family, but we can't choose who gets destroyed in these shitty times

In Berlin and yes, I knew many girls during my school years that had boyfriends in their mid/late 20s
explain more. i have thought you are german. give me more details

The incel revolution is nigh my brethren. the 2020's will be the incel decade.

The incel revolution is nigh my brethren. the 2020's will be the incel decade.
Any kind of revolution feels like cope to me, relationships will just start collapsing as more men go blackpill/MGTOW

Chad will fuck hotties until he is like 40, which is when looks start to deteriorate rapidly, some might slay a lil bit while in his mid 40s but once you are 50 its over son.

Chad will fuck hotties until he is like 40, which is when looks start to deteriorate rapidly, some might slay a lil bit while in his mid 40s but once you are 50 its over son.

From photos Ive seen from elder people in my family, Its around 50 it starts to decline. 40 is pretty good if they keep their hair. Actually last week I saw photos of my grandpa when he was in his 40s and he was fucking handsome as fuck.

But yeah, If you are good looking you are good looking, femoids are bone screening machines, they just look at your fucking bones and then know if you have any genetic worth really.

From photos Ive seen from elder people in my family, Its around 50 it starts to decline. 40 is pretty good if they keep their hair. Actually last week I saw photos of my grandpa when he was in his 40s and he was fucking handsome as fuck.

Yeah I noticed this with my dad. He was still pretty young looking in his 40s but now that he is in his 50s he's getting that wrinkled old man face. Happened pretty damn fast too If I remember right.

Twice her age doesn't matter, 80/20 still applies