Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

37 yo at work rejected me and humiliates me at work

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
THIS FOID THAT LOOKS LIKE KHLOE KAPRI REJECTED ME AND HUMILIATE ME AT WORK, I WORK IN A BETTER POSITION THAN HER, AND SHE REJECTED ME, I JUST WANTED TO FUCK THIS BITCH, SHE SAID IM NOT HER TYPE FOR HER, NOW LAST WEEK, I FOUND OUT THAT SHE FUCKED ANOTHER GUY TALLER THAN ME AROUND MY AGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'M 23 BTW, HOW TF A 37 YO WOMAN DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK A 23 YO GUY, THIS SHIT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, FUCK CHADS FOR BOOSTING THE EGO OF THESSE BITCHES

it's bc she saw your postcount

It wasn't his height bro

Sparkle Skull GIF by jjjjjohn

It probably literally only came down to a few mm of skull bone/tissue and facial configurement.

She then decided you were low value and unworthy.

I'M 23 BTW, HOW TF A 37 YO WOMAN DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK A 23 YO GUY, THIS SHIT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, FUCK CHADS FOR BOOSTING THE EGO OF THESSE BITCHES
Maybe she is a age cuck foid

THIS FOID THAT LOOKS LIKE KHLOE KAPRI REJECTED ME AND HUMILIATE ME AT WORK, I WORK IN A BETTER POSITION THAN HER, AND SHE REJECTED ME, I JUST WANTED TO FUCK THIS BITCH, SHE SAID IM NOT HER TYPE FOR HER, NOW LAST WEEK, I FOUND OUT THAT SHE FUCKED ANOTHER GUY TALLER THAN ME AROUND MY AGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :se siente::se siente::se siente:
It all boils down to poor facial bone, large cartilaginous nose, acne-prone skin, ethnicity, recessed jaw, or ugly brocel profile.

shut up gray you know nothing and you ar enot welcome here because you know nothing about blackpill.

More men are getting rejected by foids who look mummified without makeup.

Images

THIS FOID THAT LOOKS LIKE KHLOE KAPRI REJECTED ME AND HUMILIATE ME AT WORK, I WORK IN A BETTER POSITION THAN HER, AND SHE REJECTED ME, I JUST WANTED TO FUCK THIS BITCH, SHE SAID IM NOT HER TYPE FOR HER, NOW LAST WEEK, I FOUND OUT THAT SHE FUCKED ANOTHER GUY TALLER THAN ME AROUND MY AGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Typical foid behavior

“youre not your type” this foid is too old to be having types especially if she’s still single in this age

“youre not your type” this foid is too old to be having types especially if she’s still single in this age
She's still single, but keeps getting fucked by low tier normies and some high tier normies, it's surprised me that bitch don't have any kids yet.
Worst mistake was trying to hit on a coworker, now i have to see her everyday :feelsUnreal:

She's still single, but keeps getting fucked by low tier normies and some high tier normies, it's surprised me that bitch don't have any kids yet.
Worst mistake was trying to hit on a coworker, now i have to see her everyday :feelsUnreal:
sounds like she just wants to fuck tons of chads and high tier normies too boost her ego

sounds like she just wants to fuck tons of chads and high tier normies too boost her ego
Average foid.
She goes to the church, religious foid btw JFL :lul:

It's over for GrAYs.

it's bc she saw your postcount
The higher your postcount, the more retarded/autistic you are.
I´d say it´s a good sign that he has 20 posts, means he still has a chance in life.
Over 2,000 posts, and you are in the danger zone.
Goes to show, that the person in question spends a lot of time on this forum.

The higher your postcount, the more retarded
says someone who has clearly never read a post by a GrAY

'wait but but all of these GrAYs shouldn't be spamming the board with retarded threads, they have a low postcount so how could they be this retarded nooooo'

'wait but but all of these GrAYs shouldn't be spamming the board with retarded threads, they have a low postcount so how could they be this retarded nooooo'
You should blame the mods for that,
cause they are lenient when it comes to threads, that are obvious Trollposts and Fakecels

Not their type is code for you're ugly

You gave her *the ick*

Female hypergamy

:feelsree: REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1111!!EEEEEEEE