Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids annoy me at work

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
Recently got this office job yet for my first month I have to be fucking hovered over by this stupid foid who haggles me for not working fast enough. She is about 5'6, brunette, always wears red lipstick and dresses with a blazer every day. She is actually extremely low iq and asks me what I'm doing constantly. I think she treats me worse than the other new people, too. Probably because of my face or quiet personality. I need to get back at her somehow.

take a little bit of your piss, although not a lot of it to where someone could taste the offness of it, but just enough to feel satisfied when someone drinks it, now that you have the perfect amount of piss, pour the piss in a coffee from Starbucks and give it to that whore. Don’t make it seem suspicious. Just act like you’re trying to get on her good side. Extra points for cum in the coffee.:feelsjuice:

take a little bit of your piss, although not a lot of it to where someone could taste the offness of it, but just enough to feel satisfied when someone drinks it, now that you have the perfect amount of piss, pour the piss in a coffee from Starbucks and give it to that whore. Don’t make it seem suspicious. Just act like you’re trying to get on her good side. Extra points for cum in the coffee.:feelsjuice:
Based strategy

:ahegao: :feelsEhh:

I could seriously do this but no one on here would believe me. Might be worth it anyways though

Genius

Foids are annoying pests, they love interrupting other people's peace. I also hate their voices so much, it's so irritating.

Drink and beat the fuck out of them

I have a ragefuel story about foids at work.

A few years ago I was asked to share an office with one of them. She was new in the department and I was supposed to help her settle in. She was in her 40ies (I was 24 at the time), about 5/10 brunette with asian traits. I was already somewhat blackpilled at the time so I limited my interactions with her to the necessities of work. About 3 months in I got called into my manager's office. He told me she complained that she was feeling uneasy around me and she wanted me to get another office. I was bewildered, I had done nothing wrong. I never got into any argument with her, I helped her when she needed like I would have helped any other colleague. She accused me of neglecting her because once or twice I said that I needed to finish something before coming to her, which I did.

Fortunately, my manager at the time knew me and trusted that I had done nothing wrong. He allowed me to get my own individual office and kept things quiet. 2 weeks later I finally get the real reason why I was kicked out : a friend of hers had been hired and she wanted to share her office with her instead of me.

To this day I'm still shocked by the sheer cruelty and pettiness of foids. I did not care about this particular office. If she had explained to me that she had a friend coming and wanted to be with her I would have moved without any issue. But no, she had to go behind my back and try to get me in trouble just so she could be with Stacy. I decided to completely ignore her from this moment on. I never spoke to her, never helped her again, didn't even say hello to her. Funny thing is, she was rather shy and not that beautiful so if she had been a man, she would probably be in my shoes but no, foid privilege means she can do schemes like that and win.

I have a ragefuel story about foids at work.

A few years ago I was asked to share an office with one of them. She was new in the department and I was supposed to help her settle in. She was in her 40ies (I was 24 at the time), about 5/10 brunette with asian traits. I was already somewhat blackpilled at the time so I limited my interactions with her to the necessities of work. About 3 months in I got called into my manager's office. He told me she complained that she was feeling uneasy around me and she wanted me to get another office. I was bewildered, I had done nothing wrong. I never got into any argument with her, I helped her when she needed like I would have helped any other colleague. She accused me of neglecting her because once or twice I said that I needed to finish something before coming to her, which I did.

Fortunately, my manager at the time knew me and trusted that I had done nothing wrong. He allowed me to get my own individual office and kept things quiet. 2 weeks later I finally get the real reason why I was kicked out : a friend of hers had been hired and she wanted to share her office with her instead of me.

To this day I'm still shocked by the sheer cruelty and pettiness of foids. I did not care about this particular office. If she had explained to me that she had a friend coming and wanted to be with her I would have moved without any issue. But no, she had to go behind my back and try to get me in trouble just so she could be with Stacy. I decided to completely ignore her from this moment on. I never spoke to her, never helped her again, didn't even say hello to her. Funny thing is, she was rather shy and not that beautiful so if she had been a man, she would probably be in my shoes but no, foid privilege means she can do schemes like that and win.
Brutal. This is why foids should be confined to the kitchen.