Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 4 years in this place.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I'm a few days late, but recently I "celebrated" my 4th year anniversary on this website.
I've seen all manners of members coming and going through here. Countless infiltrators, fakecels and other undesirable untermenschen.
I've had fun, made several friends and enjoyed my time here as much as possible. If you search long enough in the massive pile of low-IQ shitposts, ITbaits and low effort postmaxxing, you can find some really interesting and brutal truths about the blackpill and life as an incel male.
This place has became part of my routine, even if I don't post as often as I used to (I'll be more active going forward).

So I'd like to propose a toast, to this place and it's glownigger mod team.

Here's to another 4 years, lads.

I'm a few days late, but recently I "celebrated" my 4th year anniversary on this website.
I've seen all manners of members coming and going through here. Countless infiltrators, fakecels and other undesirable untermenschen.
I've had fun, made several friends and enjoyed my time here as much as possible. If you search long enough in the massive pile of low-IQ shitposts, ITbaits and low effort postmaxxing, you can find some really interesting and brutal truths about the blackpill and life as an incel male.
This place has became part of my routine, even if I don't post as often as I used to (I'll be more active going forward).

So I'd like to propose a toast, to this place and it's glownigger mod team.

View attachment 1042671
Here's to another 4 years, lads.
Brocel Hug :feelscomfy: :feelsaww: SKÅÅÅL(Means drink together)
Download

Amen

All of the niggers, crackers, currys, spics and beyond of this site, step right up to get your drinks, it's on the house today

Happy Hour Bar GIF

Amen

All of the niggers, crackers, currys, spics and beyond of this site, step right up to get your drinks, it's on the house today

Happy Hour Bar GIF
All? :feelsaww: ill take some Czech pilsner

how is this a blackpill post, this is depressionfuel