Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is the only place where I'm accepted

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Thank you brocels

Everyone in real life hates me and abuses me. I'm literally Ned Flanders manifest in the flesh by nature, I literally CANNOT stop being too nice. I am so angry with myself everyday. Being a gentleman is a CURSE.

Even when I've had to strike back against my enemies and defeat them, which I have always succeeded in, I'm too much of a gentleman about it, so much so that I just end up getting abused again.

This is the only place in the world that doesn't abuse me

Fr same brocel, it's the only place I can vent without being gaslight and shamed by people.

Thank you brocels

Everyone in real life hates me and abuses me. I'm literally Ned Flanders manifest in the flesh by nature, I literally CANNOT stop being too nice. I am so angry with myself everyday. Being a gentleman is a CURSE.

Even when I've had to strike back against my enemies and defeat them, which I have always succeeded in, I'm too much of a gentleman about it, so much so that I just end up getting abused again.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This place does abuse you.
It gives you a false sense of belonging.
It tricks you into thinking that you're "accepted" or "part of a community" when in reality, it's just a bunch of mentally ill strangers who would throw each other under the bus without hesitation if it was for their own benefit.

It tricks you into thinking that you're "accepted" or "part of a community" when in reality, it's just a bunch of mentally ill strangers who would throw each other under the bus without hesitation if it was for their own benefit.
i wouldnt

Thank you brocels

Hug2pepe

True True Agree GIF

strangers who would throw each other under the bus without hesitation if it was for their own benefit.
That's exactly how the real life works too brocel
There are no friends, only temporary associates

Thank you brocels

Same brother

Thank you brocels

Say what you want, this is the only place I know of on the internet where I can truly say how I feel.

It tricks you into thinking that you're "accepted" or "part of a community"
That's just every society and life itself.

This is legitimately the only place where I feel like I belong.

Say what you want, this is the only place I know of on the internet where I can truly say how I feel.
This. It's a place where I can tell all, with absolutely no filter. It's certainly therapeutic.

Me too I'm too autistic depressed emotionally sensitive and get yelled at alot cant take criticism or get close to people I can freely express how I feel on this site its like my comfort zone compared to this shithole world which feels so good since no one notices me in life.

It has therapeutic benefits

You're wrong.
Real friendships exist.
Extremely strong family bonds exist.

Sorry if you haven't experienced it, but it exists.
You type like a woman

More female language. I have reported you.
"female language" ... bro, why not make the world a better place and just neck yourself?

Thank you brocels

How long do you plan on staying her for?

Honesty and Kindness " dosnt go hand in hand in this World .

Was that really necessary?
He started it :(
He's also not even an incel because he said that he cold approached a foid and got positive feedback, lol.

You type like a woman
Maybe he was raised by a woman.
I mostly interacted with my mother as a child and as a teen someone told me I spoke like a woman :feelsrope:

How long do you plan on staying her for?
No idea
He started it :(
He's also not even an incel because he said that he cold approached a foid and got positive feedback, lol.
"Positive feedback" you mean I simped for someone looking to boost their ego? How is that positive feedback? Now you're just lying about me.

These spaces are the ONLY place ugly/short/physically disabled guys can talk about their lived experiences without being gaslighted. And THAT's why incel spaces are growing so rapidly.