Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40 day fast

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
After the christmas dinner is over with, I will starve myself for at least 40 days

I have pretty much starved myself for like 60 days while also working trades. Hasnt made much difference to my life. I'm at around 8-9% body fat now. In fact I may even suggest it has worsened my life a bit and I feel people are more hostile toward me suddenly (foids and men alike).

It’s to hard my hunger kicks in hard after 4 hours I want to do it badly . Also their was a monk who died attempting to fast that long me careful

I have pretty much starved myself for like 60 days while also working trades. Hasnt made much difference to my life. I'm at around 8-9% body fat now. In fact I may even suggest it has worsened my life a bit and I feel people are more hostile toward me suddenly (foids and men alike).
well i need to lose weight

This whole thread smells of bullshit. "Starved myself for 60+ days wageslaving"

Don't.

That's retarded you will do lifelong damage to your body forcing it to eat itself so much.

After the christmas dinner is over with, I will starve myself for at least 40 days
Based.
I haven't eaten anything today, I'm going to bed soon.
Hope to go 7 days.
Have you ever tried this before?
More than 5 days is difficulty insane, couldn't get further.
I'll kneel if you get to 10 days.

However, I fattend up up considerably in the aftermath of doing 3x 5 days (10 kg),
Which isn't a problem for me, more weight makes me feel like less of subhuman, I still weigh less than a average man because I'm such a manlet.

Anyway, I did it because I took the vax like a good niggergoyimslave and the result was everlasting headache for two years straight.
Only fasting helps (permanently even) but it seems like I had to go for weeks straight without food to heal the damage. I think fasting makes your body so desperate that it will destroy the vax particle just to get low quality mystery jewslop straight from a gene lab.

For pure weight loss, it will be counter-productive, walking two hours every day is an infinitely better option.
Start tomorrow with three days.

10kg over 4 or 5 months

For pure weight loss, it will be counter-productive, walking two hours every day is an infinitely better option.
Start tomorrow with three days.
just walk and fast

i was also thinking of doing 20 days after christmas dinner. i will last longer than u! :owo:

no fasting for your face

no matter how fast you run from food it won't improooov your face

I already fasted 7 days, nice experience but I wouldn't do it again. Nowadays I do 1 or 2 days.