Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most foids today are needy as fuck.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
From what i hear in school, im constantly surrounded by foids and sexhaver normies.

Most foids always expect gifts on aniversaries/birthdays/name days/ christmas etc.

You need to take her out to dinner every once in a while.
Go to the mall, buy her food and clothes, maybe jewlery.

Its summer, yea bro just spend 1500+€ for a trip so she doesnt leave you

I cant imagine wageslaving 9 hrs a day and then spending my money on a foid .

I barely have money for my hobbies+ i buy clothes rarely. Cant imagine what it would be like if i was a poor normie.

she dont need no gifts from chad that is for normies only.. she will still complain to other foids how chad bought her nothing but that will be fake complaining deep down she dont care and is just happy she gets to drink chads cum

I guess it's a combination of a high SMV and the fact that most women like to basically be taken care of like they're a child.

life is a joke

Their sense of entitlement is incredible

true tbh

francisco lachowski model GIF

if i was chad it would be pump and dump no wallet draining. would exploit the advantage to the max like johan liebert

Based tricycle cel

That’s not needy, that’s abusing beta bucks for his money.

Most bitches today are fucking losers

Foids don't expect anything from Chad. Instead, they'll be the ones doing everything for him and buying him gifts.

problem most males have realized catering to foids with gifts makes you into a simp and foodie beta faggot

They're all skanks, just learning how to use their pussies to get what they want

Chad doesn't need to buy her shit or take her out for anything. It's fucking sick the hoops these whores make normies jump through to satisfy them. Chad just needs to show up and that's it. Doesn't matter how much money he makes, whether he can cook/clean, drives a shitty car, wipes his ass and flushes the toilet after he shits. They will put up with it for him

Chad doesn't need to buy her shit or take her out for anything. It's fucking sick the hoops these whores make normies jump through to satisfy them. Chad just needs to show up and that's it. Doesn't matter how much money he makes, whether he can cook/clean, drives a shitty car, wipes his ass and flushes the toilet after he shits. They will put up with it for him

I'm needy as fuck if I ever ascended I would need constant attention and affection to counteract a life of low self esteem and inceldom.

she dont need no gifts from chad that is for normies only.. she will still complain to other foids how chad bought her nothing but that will be fake complaining deep down she dont care and is just happy she gets to drink chads cum

Cuck problems. Everyone should stop betabuxxing and let their foids go if their relationships cannot take that. That's how a relationship can be tested if there's any love. 30 year old engineers should just pump and dump chad's leftovers.

Chad gets "cute" gifts for his birthday without even knowing when her is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back