Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40 migrants dead in shipwreck near Italy

What a horrible way to go. Drowning, being trapped in a ship. Brutal.

Good, no one wants shitskin niggers.

So a nigger ship sunk, big deal, (((they))) will illegally import them on airplanes.

They got exactly what they deserved. They had no right to illegally invade the country. These niggers just want free money and to rape white women and get away with it. The navy should be blowing them out of the water on first sight anyways.

OP should have used Lifefuel on this thread.
They got exactly what they deserved. They had no right to illegally invade the country. These niggers just want free money and to rape white women and get away with it. The navy should be blowing them out of the water on first sight anyways.

Wish that happened where I'm at with the Guatemalans

yep this post is lifefuel and migrants deserve to die

Look at based Saudi Arabia, their border guards mowed down hundreds of niggers trying to illegally invade their country.

This is how invading niggers needs to be treated. Europe should pay attention.

proud of my country

Look at based Saudi Arabia, their border guards mowed down hundreds of niggers trying to illegally invade their country.

This is how invading niggers needs to be treated. Europe should pay attention.

giga based I'm so glad that I'm saudi arabian