Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 40 year old Australian man goes ER with a knife in a crowded mall, kills 5 women and one man before getting killed by the police

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Based, he must’ve been batshit crazy to not have gotten tackled. No way he was a shortcel, don’t think a shortcel could pull this off unless he was on drugs because he can be overpowered easier. Sucks how much being short limits your physical capabilities.

View: https://youtu.be/SLbIqe3PLwo?si=3Gr38CMqPKscRpz3

hes a pussy, hurt a 9 month old, hes a paki invander not next ER
btw, 200 people vs 1 man. Bunch of fucking pussies, i'd grab a knife or chair and hit him

dont have empathy for baby humans, the sooner you learn the better
i do not support shootings or anything
but i think your signature image has an impressive psychological meaning

chad lives like a king, but once he got shot by an incel, or dies "tragically" in car crash, he's just dust.

Ethnic thread

i do not support shootings or anything
but i think your signature image has an impressive psychological meaning

chad lives like a king, but once he got shot by an incel, or dies "tragically" in car crash, he's just dust.
everyone is dust

btw, 200 people vs 1 man. Bunch of fucking pussies, i'd grab a knife or chair and hit him
Yea rip the white Australians
Should have targeted curry neighborhoods

Armed with nothing but a knife, he killed 3 times as many people as the Halle synagogue shooter. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Paki subhuman stab babies

sorry, that’s not based

Whoever think it’s based need to hop on meds

Armed with nothing but a knife, he killed 3 times as many people as the Halle synagogue shooter. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
yeah, actually crazy he just wlaked around killing uncontested, the video only shows 1 man doing anything, whilst everyone else kinda just walked away from him, bunch of pussies

Were any of the foids attractive

Crazy guy - but men in our 30s/40s are heavily undervalued, oppressed, often living alone in apartments.

As a man continuously vote your governments out.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Imagine being an incel and still caring about your race. Those whores got what they deserved.

TIME TO HEAL, SEND THEM ALL TO THE-RAPIST

He was a jew

I want to know everything about this man!

well well well

Star Wars GIF

In GTA 6
Edit: the fuck there was a baby involved.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Imagine being an incel and still caring about your race. Those whores got what they deserved.
Bunch of stormfront losers, flocking to .is to feel good about themselves while their foids are pussywhipping them everyday.

it’s good, I laughed when I heard about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back