Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 44 yo incel virgin interview (High Definition)

Slightly before average looking man

@SlayerSlayer ser dis u?

the Red and Black Pill have been saying in the name of profiteering off lonely young men for years.
What? In all my years as part of the incel community, i haven't given a single cent to anyone

Wow finally an ugly incel. Although he wouldn’t be too bad if he had hair and better glasses or no glasses.

What? In all my years as part of the incel community, i haven't given a single cent to anyone
There are PUA and dating coach grifters in the :redpill: community, but there are no counterparts to this in the :blackpill: community. That's because harsh reality isn't profitable and blackpillers don't peddle false hope.

Last edited:
2024 01 14 04 37 22 44 Year Old Virgin Answers Your Questions   Honesty Box   YouTube  Mozill

I can feel the sadness and upset he has for life. It's almost painful seeing how unfair life has been for him

Anyone know his @

That guy come across as like the pinnacle virgin, but not Incel :soy::feels::feelskek:

He’s a pathetic fucking cuck. He’s complimenting women when they’re the ones who are responsible for his suffering :feelskek:

"This 44-year-old incel said more in a few minutes than the Red and Black Pill have been saying in the name of profiteering off lonely young men for years."

what the fuck is this statement, blackpill does'nt profiteer of lonely men at all, only example is the pay for face rating wich is nothing compared to redpill millions dollar scams

and his only advice is bluepilled/whitepilled shit the only people who accept that are forced into it because of hopelessness or have lost their sex drive like him he's already 44

his other answers were normal for an incel, only redpillers can learn from this

when you can't even comprehensibli dissect a statement you know the person does'nt know shit

I didn't watch the entire video but I wonder how many times he's been rejected in the past 4 months. For me it's 6 times but it barely bothered me, I just take it in stride.