Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

47 year old roastie whore still thinks man is "out of her league"

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
Get a load of this 47 year old roastie whore who in her own words just wants to get fucked. She meets a perfectly normal guy and doesn't let him fuck her because she's "sooo out of his league." In other words he wasn't Chad. She mentions his lack of a house/car but the thing that really turned her off is that he didn't look as Chad like as he did in his profile picture. Like WTF bitch? You supposedly just want to get fucked. He's got a dick, he's willing to fuck you. WTF is the problem? His face wasn't as perfectly chiseled as you thought it would be? You're lucky that any man is willing to go out with your 47 year old granny roastie ass you ungrateful cunt.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17hbza6/i_went_on_a_date_that_i_should_have_never_gone_on/

For context, I’m 47 years old, own my home, have multiple degrees, do well financially. And Im funny, I’m cute, and I’m articulate.

I’m now just so mad at myself, because this could have been avoided. I am so insecure and have such low standards, that I thought I might rock the boat asking for a phone conversation before meeting. I was worried I would put him off. And I thought that, since he didn’t bombard me with sexual questions, he might be a decent guy.
Least self-absorbed foid

47457.jpg

Stopped reading after im 47

Thats when you rape, Shes aleredy a used up product, Throw her to the wolfs so the lonely men can have theyre way

least self absorbed, entitled americunt

47 this old bitch needs to preorder a cofdin

No one cares about her degrees and shit, she should take the blackpill. Only her looks matter, and her age.

Get a load of this 47 year old roastie whore who in her own words just wants to get fucked. She meets a perfectly normal guy and doesn't let him fuck her because she's "sooo out of his league." In other words he wasn't Chad. She mentions his lack of a house/car but the thing that really turned her off is that he didn't look as Chad like as he did in his profile picture. Like WTF bitch? You supposedly just want to get fucked. He's got a dick, he's willing to fuck you. WTF is the problem? His face wasn't as perfectly chiseled as you thought it would be? You're lucky that any man is willing to go out with your 47 year old granny roastie ass you ungrateful cunt.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17hbza6/i_went_on_a_date_that_i_should_have_never_gone_on/

That's what I'm talking about, even 47 y.o rejected a normie, we sub5s don't even have a chance with her. Some guys think they will get virgin pussy :lul:

It’s over. She was looking for someone cute meaning she swiped on at least a Chadlite. Even Chad gets rejected now

If he was 8/10 she wouldn't even care if he has no car or lives with parents. I hope this bitch will die and be eaten by her cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back