Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do foids consider an 18 year old male a grown man but an 18 year old foid is still a baby?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
When a male reaches the age of 18 they are considered mature enough to enlist and even be forced into enlist into the military but somehow an 18 year old foid is still a baby until she reaches roastie age and by this logic if having sex with an 18 year old virgin foid is considered fucking a child then 18 year old virgin men shouldnt have to be forced to enlist in the Jewish selective service which I didnt enlist thank ER but it still pisses me off.

Foids only have one-way thinking.

foids usually mature quicker than men so whats the fucking logic in this ?

On this forum anybody under 20 is a baby

Foids only have one-way thinking.
Only sex having men should be forced to enlist in selective service since 18 year old virgins arent mature apparently

They have low IQ

Egg >>>> Sperm

Their maturity is super low tier
they are low IQ , yeah but they usually mature and grow up quicker than boys. This is why they hit the wall so quickly JFL meanwhile men who are late bloomers tend to look very young at 40 for example.

By their own logic they shouldnt have adult rights until age 30
That's why they see no problem in abortion. According to them, a baby in a womb is some sort of molecular assemblage and a little girl age 10 is barely a foetus.

If you want to know why, it's because femininity is the superior look to have... superior for quality of life, because no expectations are placed upon you when you are feminine. (Do know I mean, skeleton like unmistakably looking feminine). It might be because all women are attractive, but there is something distinctly able to absolve responsibility, accountability, evil doings in a feminine look.

This is a unique revelation I had a few weeks ago, and suddenly things make sense. (If you've digested the lookspill and have the wherewithal to describe looks.)

This was the moment the penny dropped for me
I dunno what it's like where you live. I like in the UK, and I have seen more and more of these fake women, as I call them. Lemme break it down to it's core component, it's that femininity is what causes a human to be perceived as possessing XX sex-chromosomes, irrespective of if they actually have them. (I have seen men with dicks who have taken estrogen and gotten gynocamastia and the fat has been redistributed to their ass, and maybe Facial Feminisation Surgery to appear feminine, and that does it. They are effectively women. Those fake women get boyfriends, dates, attention.)

Mustering all my ability for inductive reasoning, it's this very abstract thing that femininity (female skeleton, neotonous facial features, long lashes and hair) are what throw a lasso over the male sex-drive and can get the full benefits from them.

Have you seen men fap to like a stickman but drawn with long hair and lashes? Or conversely, a headless torso of a female body (and not even a high-grade body either. Fat women are desired. Old women are desired)? It's this super fucking super feint and basic idea of a woman that gets men going. That's how ludicrously strong the male sex-drive is. And I guess it has to be that way so all available ova are fertilized. But, as can be seen with these fake women, it's so easily tricked and taken advantage of.

and it was in this thread

It is all down to looks, not one other thing. Women are clouded by their emotions so any affect that looks have, is amped up extremely with women.

If you want to know why, it's because femininity is the superior look to have... superior for quality of life, because no expectations are placed upon you when you are feminine. (Do know I mean, skeleton like unmistakably looking feminine). It might be because all women are attractive, but there is something distinctly able to absolve responsibility, accountability, evil doings in a feminine look.

This is a unique revelation I had a few weeks ago, and suddenly things make sense. (If you've digested the lookspill and have the wherewithal to describe looks.)

This was the moment the penny dropped for me

and it was in this thread

It is all down to looks, not one other thing. Women are clouded by their emotions so any affect that looks have, is amped up extremely with women.
It's over by the way

Foids always play the innocent game

That's why they see no problem in abortion. According to them, a baby in a womb is some sort of molecular assemblage and a little girl age 10 is barely a foetus.
So does this mean we should legally abort a 10 year old foid according to their logic?:feelskek::feelshmm:

they are all just retarded animals in clothes. 16 and up is not a kid or a baby. its an adult who can have babies and kill you.

Im 20, but i dont feel like a grown men...

They want to try to delay accountability for as long as possible

foids usually mature quicker than men so whats the fucking logic in this ?
I've heard this before but I'm not entirely convinced, tbh

Because foids are allergic to accountability.

Because foids are allergic to accountability.
Imagine foids become presidents and refuse to take accountability for starting a war after nuking like 30 countries

Females have always had a passive role in society.

When a male reaches the age of 18 they are considered mature enough to enlist and even be forced into enlist into the military but somehow an 18 year old foid is still a baby until she reaches roastie age and by this logic if having sex with an 18 year old virgin foid is considered fucking a child then 18 year old virgin men shouldnt have to be forced to enlist in the Jewish selective service which I didnt enlist thank ER but it still pisses me off.
:feelsree:

an average 18 year old man is mentally far more superior to an average 18 year old foid so there isn't anything wrong with their logic

an average 18 year old man is mentally far more superior to an average 18 year old foid so there isn't anything wrong with their logic
But those same assholes would say "WoMen MaTURe FaStER"

Listen toilets, either foids mature faster or foids are still children at 18, which one is it?

Femininity always portrays innocence.

I dunno what it's like where you live. I like in the UK, and I have seen more and more of these fake women, as I call them. Lemme break it down to it's core component, it's that femininity is what causes a human to be perceived as possessing XX sex-chromosomes, irrespective of if they actually have them. (I have seen men with dicks who have taken estrogen and gotten gynocamastia and the fat has been redistributed to their ass, and maybe Facial Feminisation Surgery to appear feminine, and that does it. They are effectively women. Those fake women get boyfriends, dates, attention.)

Mustering all my ability for inductive reasoning, it's this very abstract thing that femininity (female skeleton, neotonous facial features, long lashes and hair) are what throw a lasso over the male sex-drive and can get the full benefits from them.

Have you seen men fap to like a stickman but drawn with long hair and lashes? Or conversely, a headless torso of a female body (and not even a high-grade body either. Fat women are desired. Old women are desired)? It's this super fucking super feint and basic idea of a woman that gets men going. That's how ludicrously strong the male sex-drive is. And I guess it has to be that way so all available ova are fertilized. But, as can be seen with these fake women, it's so easily tricked and taken advantage of.

Femininity always portrays innocence.
Bascially, Hitler committed genocide, but Hitlera has tits and is cute and committed genocide. Hitlera is not such a bad person and would marry. ← that's basically every man's thinking. This is what gives women their immense societal power.

unironically. The age to be considered an adult should move to 20. 18 yo man and woman are still retarded as shit.
If you promote this, then logically you should have to also promote that AoC be 20yo. Or else it's OK for those who are not yet adults to give consent.

If you promote this, then logically you should have to also promote that AoC be 20yo. Or else it's OK for those who are not yet adults to give consent.
not being mature enough to make life changing decisions =/ to not being mature enough for sex. I believe the age of consent should be 16, at that age woman understand the dangers of sex and their bodies are almost fully developed. But at the age of 16, people aren't mature enough to sign life changing contracts or make life changing medical decisions

Apparently 18 year old virgin foids are not mature enough for a 30 year old virgin but 18 year old men are mature enough to go to war and be forced into it

not being mature enough to make life changing decisions =/ to not being mature enough for sex. I believe the age of consent should be 16, at that age woman understand the dangers of sex and their bodies are almost fully developed. But at the age of 16, people aren't mature enough to sign life changing contracts or make life changing medical decisions
A baby is not a life changing decision?

18 year old men are mature enough to go to war and be forced into it
Yeah, smelly incel, maybe if you were more confident and took a few more showers, you might like being forced into war.
18 year old virgin foids
:feelshaha::feelshaha: a WHAT

Apparently 18 year old virgin foids are not mature enough for a 30 year old virgin but 18 year old men are mature enough to go to war and be forced into it
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

Girls mature faster so it's stupid they think that

Girls mature faster so it's stupid they think that
Foids:"GiRlS mATuRE FastER"

Also foids*Still considers 18-27 year old foids children while expecting 18 year old men to immediately sign up for war*