Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'8 FTM tranny coping with marvel figurines

I really want this tranny dead all of the sudden

Do you think it’s easy to deglove this freaks face

"People will treat you like an adult if you act like an adult."

And other hiiarious stories you can tell yourself

How you know its a tranny ?

How you know its a tranny ?
Judging by his history he posted in ftm. Also likes to take pictures with 6'3 guys and celebrate his manletism, foid trait. Turned himself into a fucking truecel and copes with 5 inch outsole shoes. Jfl at this world when we cant tell who is male or female anymore.

Why this guy is a tranny?

This is wild. Basically suicide.

I will never understand ftm troons. Utter retardation. Anyways, every troon should rope. Total tranny death. 42 percent yourself NOW.

How many days till quit the game?

I can't take FTM seriously
I fully understand lesbians and trannies at some point but FTM makes no sense, I would count it as some kind of masochist torture or a extreme fetish, destroying your body to become something that you'll never be and some guys will pass troonmaxxing HARD but a foid will never ever EVER pass as a man, and I mean fucking never
This is just sad, she would've went full lesbian tomboy mode, get tons of pussy and act like a "tough" girl, start bodybuilding or something to look even more "masculine"
instead she'll forever be seen as a slimy lil boy that looks too feminine to be considered one

I fully understand lesbians and trannies at some point but FTM makes no sense, I would count it as some kind of masochist torture or a extreme fetish, destroying your body to become something that you'll never be and some guys will pass troonmaxxing HARD but a foid will never ever EVER pass as a man, and I mean fucking never
This is just sad, she would've went full lesbian tomboy mode, get tons of pussy and act like a "tough" girl, start bodybuilding or something to look even more "masculine"
instead she'll forever be seen as a slimy lil boy that looks too feminine to be considered one
its because they imagine the life of a chad and how easy he has it
not the life of a sub5
they dont even know we exist probably
their minds are constantly chad filled

how tight do you all think 'his' vagina is?
Female

its because they imagine the life of a chad and how easy he has it
not the life of a sub5
they dont even know we exist probably
their minds are constantly chad filled
you can get away with behaving as a kid as a women
because women are children mentally
from the day they are born til the day they die
and you can tell shes trying to imitate a chad with that look lol but 4ft8 gg

Imagine being a 4'8 foid and thinking you will have it easier as a male of the same height. God

I fully understand lesbians and trannies
at some point but FTM makes no sense, I would count it as some kind of masochist torture or a extreme fetish, destroying your body to become something that you'll never be and some guys will pass troonmaxxing HARD but a foid will never ever EVER pass as a man, and I mean fucking never
FTM is still tranny.

"4'8" nah I'll nah I'll kill my self at that point

"4'8" nah I'll nah I'll kill my self at that point
if you are a foid at that height men will go wild over a chance to fuck you since you will seem like a child and men have an unspoken genetic drive to try and impregnate a girl as young as possible since it will yield the most genetically stable kid (look up geriatric pregnancy, that's what happens when you have a kid with an older foid)

it's why you see 6ft5 dudes date a 5ft2 foid. "why would they ruin their genetics" it's because they get to pretend to fuck a child without the legal repercussions

Men don’t have pussies. Sorry that disqualifies you.

how tight do you all think 'his' vagina is?
View attachment 1023881
I'm sure she was cute as fuck when she was still a girl (still is)
Cute white lil nerdy girl, would get any amounts of dick or pussy if she wanted alongside a fuckton of money while streaming or doing TEEHEE :foidSoy: things
But no, better mutilate your body for no reason at all
Just like winning the lottery and throwing all the money to the sea

it's why you see 6ft5 dudes date a 5ft2 foid. "why would they ruin their genetics" it's because they get to pretend to fuck a child without the legal repercussions
nonchads who somehow manage to this are shunned and vilified
ive seen it

Yes, yes very sad.

Anyway...

I'm sure she was cute as fuck when she was still a girl (still is)
Cute white lil nerdy girl, would get any amounts of dick or pussy if she wanted alongside a fuckton of money while streaming or doing TEEHEE :foidSoy: things
But no, better mutilate your body for no reason at all
Just like winning the lottery and throwing all the money to the sea
She went from Ultra easy mode to Ultra nightmare mode all because she was told lies growing up that men have it better then them? Good for her :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're not gonna be getting that so called "male privilege" at 4'8 :feelskek:

better mutilate your body for no reason at all
it's a "reason" it's just not a well thought out one, based on ephemeral feels and gender stereotypes

They're not gonna be getting that so called "male privilege" at 4'8 :feelskek:
Male privilege is a soyceity born myth . Most of not all males have no privilege. Unless you're in the one percent and even then that isn't enough because already you have a bunch of unrealistic expectations bounded to you and most of it is out of your control. It's literally mostly women who have privilege because of society's obsession with their pleasure inducing meatholes that bleed once a month and melons on their chest. Nobody likes beings with sausage and eggs between their legs. Most will use the term muh biology to let them do whatever they want. Fuck biology nigga. I'm sick of mother-nature cock suckers who have no idea how small they are in this shitty realm of existence. We could've been an advanced civilization with cars and be on GTA 9, if we weren't so fucking lazy.

Last edited:
i have a family friend that went Ftm i haven't spoken to them in a while but from what i remember when i did see them somewhat often is they we're extremely hot just pretty short pretty slim huge tits and a fat ass on top of it they we're a tomboy and liked edgy shit such a waste man if i was there i could've convinced them not to do it but it's too late now

"People will treat you like an adult if you act like an adult."

And other hiiarious stories you can tell yourself
Well, I do agree with that statement. They do treat you well if you don't act artistic and goofy and u act intellectual and serious because most people are retards but will respect somebody, they think it's smarter than them. That's just life dude, not saying that. We have it easy as short men, It's just people do treat you the way you at. It's something that took a long time for me to realize. If of course people still disrespect me because of my height problems. You really can't do shit about that. You get disrespected everywhere and you are guaranteed a loser for life.

FTM is retarded. Easy mode to nightmare mode

Well, I do agree with that statement. They do treat you well if you don't act artistic and goofy and u act intellectual and serious because most people are retards but will respect somebody, they think it's smarter than them. That's just life dude, not saying that. We have it easy as short men, It's just people do treat you the way you at. It's something that took a long time for me to realize. If of course people still disrespect me because of my height problems. You really can't do shit about that. You get disrespected everywhere and you are guaranteed a loser for life.
People will always treat you like a lesser being when you are short.

View: https://youtu.be/FvdSUbV5pjc?si=KeuZbOkUlieI3U8x

I don't think i need so say more about this video