Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'8 FTM tranny coping with marvel figurines

Biggest mistake of her life

This thing needs to be violently ravaged in an El Salvadorean prison til it dies

I always figured they FTM troons were in their own category and that everyone could tell they're trans so normies would have different manletism tolerance towards them compared to actual manlets.

Lmao becoming FTM is like volunteering to go to fight in Vietnam it's a death sentence

i have a family friend that went Ftm i haven't spoken to them in a while but from what i remember when i did see them somewhat often is they we're extremely hot just pretty short pretty slim huge tits and a fat ass on top of it they we're a tomboy and liked edgy shit such a waste man if i was there i could've convinced them not to do it but it's too late now
This type of people are irremovable and stupid nothing that nobody could do a about it

you can get away with behaving as a kid as a women
because women are children mentally
from the day they are born til the day they die
and you can tell shes trying to imitate a chad with that look lol but 4ft8 gg
Women already live Chad life so they think that the only thing they lack is a male body. And then they understand