Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4chan posters really have achieved a new level of cope while still humblebragging

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
9957149c5559ded9333747df28081f7f2aacceb0afee3eeba5185e2f17e347cf 1

>attractive
>virgin
>high iq
>wasted potential

way to say you are awesome but as you aren't really trying you stay as a loser, as i said, pure cope

/pol/ has been a shithole since the leadup to the 2016 election. I moved to /v/ and don't regret it. I can bitch about trannies and shit there without autistic stormfags.

/pol/ is neat.

none of the people on there are like that. but that's a fakecel on here

:dafuckfeels:

Attachments

• 1620544510291.jpg
    1620544510291.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 88
They put an ugly man to represent this, but they don't realize that he's not like that because of his opinions, but because of his shitty genetics, leftists are retards

"Not ugly, usually attractive"
"A lot of potential"
"Above average IQ"

They could go to the olympics with this level of mental gymnastics.

They put an ugly man to represent this, but they don't realize that he's not like that because of his opinions, but because of his shitty genetics, leftists are retards
"Make minimum wage", leftists complain about misogyny (a bourgeois concept) and promote classism. :feelskek:
You can't make this shit up.

4chan is dead

Jews subverted it