Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5 stages of grief of an incel

I

idfklma

Banned
-
1. Denial
What? I cant be incel, they dont even exist. Im just going through a slump thats all. Only really deformed ppl can be incels. Im just struggling cause ive put on a bit of weight.
2. Anger
Fuck this man i cant believe im incel fuck women, fuck society, fuck the jews fuck this world.
3. Bargaining
Ok fine im incel but there are things i can do about it (does every self improvement maxxing thing possible gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, leannaxxing, moneymaxxing, fashionmaxxing, etc.
4. Depression
Fuck its over. Nothing works. I wish i were never born. I cant wait to die so i can escape this.
5. Acceptance
Welp im incel. No use in fighting it anymore, time to fill the void in my life with the best copes i have.
The end.

1. Denial
What? I cant be incel, they dont even exist. Im just going through a slump thats all. Only really deformed ppl can be incels. Im just struggling cause ive put on a bit of weight.
2. Anger
Fuck this man i cant believe im incel fuck women, fuck society, fuck the jews fuck this world.
3. Bargaining
Ok fine im incel but there are things i can do about it (does every self improvement maxxing thing possible gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, leannaxxing, moneymaxxing, fashionmaxxing, etc.
4. Depression
Fuck its over. Nothing works. I wish i were never born. I cant wait to die so i can escape this.
5. Acceptance
Welp im incel. No use in fighting it anymore, time to fill the void in my life with the best copes i have.
The end.
26097cd034bb436f1739991195b5feaa0b28a9fc9c8352c95dbadb2317c33c98

Not gonna lie, accepting myself as being an Incel was one of the hardest things I had to do. I honestly never thought life would bring me here. If only I didn’t get shit genes from my whore foid mother and shitty father.

lol they say calling urself an incel means you are taking the easy way out but no its one of the hardest things to do

lol they say calling urself an incel means you are taking the easy way out but no its one of the hardest things to do
yep its hard to come to the terms with how your environment truly fucked you over and turned you into a man who is in his 20s yet is still to receive a kiss or hug from a female

Coming to terms is the hardest bit rather than taking the step to accept the blackpill or inceldom

I have yet to get past step 3. Step 1 is brutal, hate my bluepilled self

Last edited:
Anger is present on all stages, except maybe the first, because that's when you are still bluepilled.

5. Acceptance
The end.

Anyone who accepts without fighting back deserves the fate they receive.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
The end.
who here stage5cel

I think some teencels can escape this fate if they act fast enough

if you're over 22 and after college, it's pretty much over tbh

Currently in stage 4.

Turns out I've been at acceptance for a long time.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
The end.
6. Rope

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
The end.
Three just sounds like an immature five