Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Women do not have an abundance of choices.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
Women's bracket of having an equal life is to that of a succesful man.

A man must become, a woman must be,

A woman who enjoys clubbing, drinking, smoking weed, collecting thrift store clothing, scrolling on tiktok, studying 5 hours a week, watches make up videos.

A man must enjoy, partying, training social skills, training to last longer, god forbid his penis is under 5 inches, study many hours, earn much, must devote his life to some retarded style

Most men are ghosts, those puppy pics and smiling soy pics you upload to tinder is not going to cut it, you must either have perfect clothing, or fit a certain style to even fit.

Ngl im lazy but enjoy this shit thread.

Imagine this, you're tasked to buy copper for your company, you have enough money to get the highest grade.

Do you go with the crackheads? Or official company?

---------
Just now i got mogged by this guy, he had his girlfriend with him, he had literal forest hiker clothes, but his girlfriend had decent girly clothes. Mean while i have to scour the internet for "special" vintage tshirts thay make me look cool, all to end up looking homeless, and if i choose rich guy clothing i will look like an incel faggot tryhard

Low effort thread, i can expand on the subject, but let me just say men were flawed to begin with, we were the work horses for modernity, modernity only favors women

bro, you're right. we must become and the thing is that society is against men attaining personal power because feminists are afraid of men yet crave those powerful men.

bro, you're right. we must become and the thing is that society is against men attaining personal power because feminists are afraid of men yet crave those powerful men.
They're not doing it consciously

Just like a farm, the cows eventually become tired, milking them isn't worth it, so you kill it.

Incels and sub 5 males are just cows near their death.

They're not doing it consciously

Just like a farm, the cows eventually become tired, milking them isn't worth it, so you kill it.

Incels and sub 5 males are just cows near their death.
its an unfair world we live in

its an unfair world we live in
redditors:
1. Life is supposed to be unfair, you can't complain about your genetics.

2. People who inherit money should be taxed, rich people should be beheaded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back