Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'1 Bluepill

JFL, looking at the like-to-comment ratio, I absolutely do not want to open that link and see the utter poison and vitriol foids would have on turbomanlets, let alone those who might criticize them and their hypergamous ways... :society:

It'd be nice if you could provide a summary of what he said, for me to formulate an opinion; can't listen to it right now. :feelsjuice:

JFL, looking at the like-to-comment ratio, I absolutely do not want to open that link and see the utter poison and vitriol foids would have on turbomanlets, let alone those who might criticize them and their hypergamous ways... :society:

It'd be nice if you could provide a summary of what he said, for me to formulate an opinion; can't listen to it right now. :feelsjuice:
comments are full of angry foids smearing him suicidal thoughts

he simply tries to explain his point of view that despite his small height, he is not disadvantaged in all areas of life and that many Prejudices prevail

I expected some virtue signalling and gaslighting comments like on reddit or youtube, but these tiktok bitches say what all of them think.

Manlet looks is literally crying over foids telling him hes short :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Screenshot 2022 11 07 02 37 26

I expected some virtue signalling and gaslighting comments like on reddit or youtube, but these tiktok bitches say what all of them think.
You could say the usual gaslighting filter disappears, once they are offended; unsurprising that one lets out their true feelings under strong emotion. :feelsjuice:

Manlet looks is literally crying over foids telling him hes short :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
justified. at some point, a person can't go on and has to cry. i feel very sorry for him.

You could say the usual gaslighting filter disappears, once they are offended; unsurprising that one lets out their true feelings under strong emotion. :feelsjuice:
I first found out how ugly I am when I started being a dick to foids.

Jesus, if you don't want to risky a overdose in blackpill don't see the comments.