Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A fat whore dares to have standards

It's interesting how it takes less than a second for a foid to decide if the man is ugly or not. If i had Tinder i would atleast take over 10 mins to look at every profile before swiping. I feel like foids also have a much shorter attention span than males. The dopamine deficiency is off the charts...

The only standard these snorlaxes should be looking for is, if the guy owns a forklift or not.

What other functions do landwhales serve besides being resource wasting parasites?

What other functions do landwhales serve besides being resource wasting parasites?
"but they are individuals in our society how dare you speak like that":foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's interesting how it takes less than a second for a foid to decide if the man is ugly or not. If i had Tinder i would atleast take over 10 mins to look at every profile before swiping. I feel like foids also have a much shorter attention span than males. The dopamine deficiency is off the charts...
There's nothing to look at really. Most women have bare bones profiles with just their pictures because they know only looks matters.

Some cunts might write some arbitrary requirement in their bio like "don't message me hi how are you" or "swipe left if you don't have car" or "swipe left if you don't like dogs" but that's about it.

It's hypocrisy when they shame us we have any
Exactly. And Chad gets nothing in return if he picks a landwhale, if he ever did. We are the only people expected to know their place in society, everyone else gets a free ride.

There's nothing to look at really. Most women have bare bones profiles with just their pictures because they know only looks matters.

Some cunts might write some arbitrary requirement in their bio like "don't message me hi how are you" or "swipe left if you don't have car" or "swipe left if you don't like dogs" but that's about it.
Have you seen any pro-vaxxer foids "If you're unvaxxed, don't message me" or similar?

Screenshot 20240429 150822 Samsung Internet

Over in the first 13 milliseconds lmaoo

Have you seen any pro-vaxxer foids "If you're unvaxxed, don't message me" or similar?
There probably were plenty of those during and right after the pandemic. I tried dating apps only recently so I didn't see any of them

Women are quick to forget things once they jump on the next bandwagon so it's irrelevant now