Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5’10”+ should be banned from this website

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Tallfags gtfo

IF YOU ARE ABOVE 5’2 YOU ARE A FILTHY FAKECEL CUCK WHO SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH IN PUBLIC AND PISSED ON WHILE YOU ARE BLEEDING TO DEATH

Gigacope, 6'5 and over should be banned

Everyone above 4'10 is a fakecell

This guy. Not the hero we deserve but yeah burn tallfags at the stakes.

This guy. Not the hero we deserve but yeah burn tallfags at the stakes.
They brigaded the thread trying to make a meme out of it but it’s true,fuck em

Height is not always a sure thing if you're an ogre.

I sympathize with manlets, I really do. Especially turbo manlets. Was walking through the park the other day and this group of 4 came at me. 2 foids easily 5'7, a guy 5'11-6', and a 5'3 manlet. He looked like a yippity fucking puppet next to them all trying to presencemaxx due to lack of height. I give him a sad credit for managing to make it through yet another day without eating a 12 gauge shell for supper.

exception is the rich and tall parts of europe

Everyone on this site are fakecels incels dont have money to pay for internet or buy a pc. In some universe they are seeing action unlike you and me. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I leave if I ascend but so far women still hate ugly acne scarred baldies, so it ain't happening

Kek, does using that cope make you feel better.

ovER for larpers