Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck trait : You open door for foids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
This should be pretty self explainatory if you missed out on teen love and sex if you still open the door for foids because of "lAdiEs fiRSt" then gtfo this forum IDGAF how high inhib you are

I don't open doors for anyone unless they have done it for me before.
I only do it for myself, how can I not be selfish after the way foids treated me my whole life?

Never for a childbearing age foid. Super old lady depends.

Never for a childbearing age foid. Super old lady depends.
Speaking of old foids

Some stupid hag was being a bitch to me at work while I was bagging for her so I intentionally made her bags heavy for giving me a bad attitude since she was crippled

Speaking of old foids

Some stupid hag was being a bitch to me at work while I was bagging for her so I intentionally made her bags heavy for giving me a bad attitude since she was crippled
W :feelskek: :blackpill:

Speaking of old foids

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: make sure to piss her off too. Put bread and eggs on the bottom so they get smashed JFL

I specifically close the door if I see a foid approaching, and make sure that she sees. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I wait for other people to open the door for me.