Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'3 as a male. I'm going to commit suicide

Think of it as I had a losing hand. I had a terrible deck.
So do I.
Everyone in this forum has a terrible deck.

This deck will not stop me from trying to achieve great things.
Please don't give up.

Not worth it imo
5’9 is STILL a manlet and mogged to oblivion by 6ft which is around average height

30 year old oldcel with a negative 100k net worth is a literal peon, you are expected to own at least one house at that age and drive a supercar (at least in the west) to be even considered average

All that money and effort just to be below average manlet in debt? It’s not worth it, LDAR and copemaxx

Look, let's be realistic. All you have to do to ascend is be neurotypical, be average height, and have normal looks. I don't think that's too hard. Race wise, sure you may have some difficulty, but those three are the pillars.

If you're extremely lacking in any of those traits, you're gonna have a severely difficult time.
Most of you are terribly edgy but average looking and average height. If you guys let go of the edginess and tried to be neurotypical early in life, you'd ascend.

I am literally 2/10 recessed jaw and chin nw4 5’4 borderline obese with foidlet frame and wrists

JFL average
Okay, so then you're about where I'm at then. But you gotta be 6 foot tall, have a multimillion mansion, and drive a Ferrari to ascend? If someone who's browsing this forum reads that and they're average height, average looks, and neurotypical they'll automatically think they're lacking, which they're really not.

How do you think the average population is able to procreate?

Okay, so then you're about where I'm at then. But you gotta be 6 foot tall, have a multimillion mansion, and drive a Ferrari to ascend? If someone who's browsing this forum reads that and they're average height, average looks, and neurotypical they'll automatically think they're lacking, which they're really not.

How do you think the average population is able to procreate?
Average men betabuxx or dumpster dive landwhales.

Average women get railed by chads until they settle for a betabuxx.

We are human, all too human.

Do you know what makes us human?
The human spirit is the spirit to struggle against all odds to achieve something, even when the whole world stands against you.

We don't get to choose the cards that we get in life.
It is what we do with these cards that make us human.

Come on man, you are human. Accepting defeat is pathetic. Humanity is growth, spiritual growth. Not accepting defeat.

There's no intrinsic point in life. Society makes it. Society has decided the point of your life is to have a job, have kids, have a wife. I can't fulfill some of those obligations. I can't be part of society because of that. It's accepting defeat but atleast I have a good reason. I'm the size of an 11 year old. In nature, animals who don't grow to average size are usually picked off by predators. That's for the good of the whole.

In the west? Absolutely. Unless you exclude betabuxxing and being a literal simp paypig, you better be a tall rich chad my friend:society:

You better not be white. If you are, you can literally move to the Philippines with the fraction of the money I have and live your best life.

Either way, I agree. Be average height, average looking (in your case Chad), and neurotypical.

Inb4 Just run Oofy doofy game, bro

You better not be white. If you are, you can literally move to the Philippines with the fraction of the money I have and live your best life.

Either way, I agree. Be average height, average looking (in your case Chad), and neurotypical.
no kys just give me all of your money before you do on paypal

People would of course be devastated if I were to end my life. But I'm not a bad person for wanting to. I'm 5'2. I'm literally the average height of an 11 year old. I'm not even a dwarf so that I could get disability, just extremely short. Why should I live? Why should I put up with daily jokes, comments, and insults? Why would I agree to a life of loneliness because I can't find a partner? Being this short and having a mental illness due to this is comparable to having a life-threatening disease I believe.
This is too sad and brutal. I wish you could cope somehow with that shit. You have very good savings for your age. You could moneymaxx and go prostitutes. I know is not the real thing but killing yourself is also hard, brutal, and there is no turning back tbh

So? Having 100K itself is a great privilege, people way worse off than us are still living lives and not ending it. Why should they be living still? I'm not saying your situation is invalid but if you look at the greater picture there are so many people living worse than us and still living it. There's so many people in Mainland China that will never find wives because of the gender imbalance yet they aren't ending their lives.
Upvote

Cope with games. And hookers

100K? Fly to Greece and spend 40K (Precise II Method) to get LL, you'll end up 5'5-5'6. You won't get foids but it won't be suicide everyday.
Agreed. There's also a guy who does it for 35K:blackpill:

Give me your Money , because i deserve it , and you clearly dont have any Intentions to Spend it . So be a good boy and do as i say !

Not worth it imo
5’9 is STILL a manlet and mogged to oblivion by 6ft which is around average height

30 year old oldcel with a negative 100k net worth is a literal peon, you are expected to own at least one house at that age and drive a supercar (at least in the west) to be even considered average

All that money and effort just to be below average manlet in debt? It’s not worth it, LDAR and copemaxx
Agree. To women 5´9 is manlet tier. Here in Germany they think you are small af when you are 5´9.

Don't rope because personality matters. Here is how to have good personality:

6 feet
8 inch penis
Perfect jawline
John Cena body
Hunter eyes
Multi millionaire
John Cena body only appeals to other men and roasties:blackpill:
We don't get to pick the cards that we are dealt in life.
It is what we do with these cards that make us human.

Come on man, fighting against the world is the most human thing that you can do.
:whitepill:
keep moving forward
never look back
(in video game)

Agree. To women 5´9 is manlet tier. Here in Germany they think you are small af when you are 5´9.
look my brother is 5'9'' and he still needed to cuckmaxx simpmaxx and go to medschool

John Cena body only appeals to other men and roasties:blackpill:

:whitepill:
keep moving forward
never look back
(in video game)
cut "multimillionaire"
only looks matter

your shitty genes will die but you won't cease to exist
@Transcended Trucel
listen to Martyros
stop moneymaxxing
neetmaxx or go ER

Im mogged everyday at 5'7'' and feel like roping from that. 5'3'' its unironically over. I support your decision if that's what you want to do but just know, who knows what awaits you after death so think long and hard about that whatever your beliefs are.

Im mogged everyday at 5'7'' and feel like roping from that. 5'3'' its unironically over. I support your decision if that's what you want to do but just know, who knows what awaits you after death so think long and hard about that whatever your beliefs are.
5'7'' you can still betabuxx
5'5'' it's pretty much over

Yeah. I'm 24 right now. The fastest I could the surgery would be next June, and I'll be 25. Recovery time about 2 years. I'll be 27 closer to 28 by then. Then relearning how to walk. After you get the surgery you literally walk like a 70 year old.

Not to mention the steep price tag. It's about 155k. Not including physical therapy and medicine. So about 200k+ all together. Which is usually covered by insurance (not this operation) , however, how would you keep a job while doing this surgery and physical therapy?

So I'll be 28, 5'9, and walking like a duck and jobless.
I'll stop walking like a duck by the time I'll be 30. But I'll be 100k in debt.

30, 5'9, and 100k in debt with 10% interest.
It won't take 3 years to start being able to walk after LL. It doesn't take 5 years to stop "waddling like a duck". And you can get this surgery much cheaper than 200k if you go abroad.

Your height is literally driving you to kill yourself. Why give a fuck about anything else? You can claim to have been injured badly while abroad. I think your employers would be somewhat sympathetic

The difference between being 5'3 and 5'8.5 is massive in terms of treatment. The issues you have with your height will be drastically reduced. At 5'8.5" you're more or less avg, a normal height for an adult male in the west. 5'3 is an avg height for a female.

why dont you Asiamaxxing? 100K enough for your life time, go to Thailand or Philippines you will attract foids there. Go there and enjoy life with that money man.

I've saved 100k in the bank. I'll give it to my sister after I commit suicide. I grew up to be 5'2-5'3 as a male. My mom is 4'10 and my dad is 5'7. Why did this happen to me? I'm shorter than most women I see on the street. Goodbye cruel world.
Please answer this: are you white? If you are I have a plan for you.

I've saved 100k in the bank. I'll give it to my sister after I commit suicide. I grew up to be 5'2-5'3 as a male. My mom is 4'10 and my dad is 5'7. Why did this happen to me? I'm shorter than most women I see on the street. Goodbye cruel world.
Why are you going to give money to your sister?She cares that much about you?I doubt it since she is allowing you to have this mentality.You can do a lot with that amount of money.Do LL,fuck hookers ,make estetic surgeries.You are the only one living your life and caring about you.Always remember this:no one cares about you.Do the things you like in life then reconsider your suicide.I know it's over at the height of a balding indian janitor,but you should spend money on the things you would like to do before wanting to commit suicide.I hope you change your mind brocel.I wish you the best.

And another thing, stem cell technology has been growing very fast.

The day may not be far off when you can restart the growth plates in your long bones. It can take 20 -30 years though, so keep on moneymaxxing.

Buy some whores fuck your sister

Move to SEA before. You'll get something there

And another thing, stem cell technology has been growing very fast.

The day may not be far off when you can restart the growth plates in your long bones. It can take 20 -30 years though, so keep on moneymaxxing.
It's not generally the height that's causing me pain.
Its societies expectations on height. If I wasn't ridiculed and seen as less than, then I would be okay. Why would I wait 20-30 years under constant ridicule?

Its societies expectations on height. If I wasn't ridiculed and seen as less than, then I would be okay. Why would I wait 20-30 years under constant ridicule?
Because you only get one life. No rebirth or resurrections.

DO NOT give your hard earned cash to your sister, what did that disgusting whore ever do to deserve it? Blow the cash on hookers and drugs or something, hell buy a property in the middle of nowhere and MarquisDeSademaxx.

你還活者?
我以為你死了